Best kept food secrets in Myrtle Beach...

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
I'll have to add that one to the list of places to try.

I have to say that I've gotten consistently great service at Cheeseburger in Paradise. If you can handle copious amount of Jimmy Buffett music the food is pretty good and service is excellent, particularly in the bar area.

that tap tables are so cool. they have a bunch in the xfinity center by the philadelphia stadiums.

03' White Snake

Established Member
I was told about several good restaurants in georgetown i believe. Off 17 business south past surfside, road splits, stay left and it goes into an area full of restaurants. Drunkin jacks is in there.

Also the gulfstream has really good food. S ocean blvd on the water in surfside.

mach14604

Established Member
Bumping this up as we are little less than a month away. And would like suggestions new or old.

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Something to keep in mind it that Spanky's Pub House will honor the specials we have set up for our SVTP Welcome to Mustang Week party all week. Just mention that you're an SVTP member and they'll take care of you.

Official Announcement :: SVTPerformance - Mustang Week 2014 Schedule

i heard i need to try mr fish this year

It's great. They have the best sushi in town. If you like fish, Mr. Fish is the way to go.

The Flying Fish in Barefoot landing has really good seafood.

They have really good deals for happy hour as well.

cobraboss

Established Member
Carolina Roadhouse is an excellent place to eat. Every visit to MB, I must eat there.

Jarhuffman

Established Member
SAMs corner hotdogs

Unless they have changed they charge for refills on soft drinks, could not believe it. We have a beach home in surf side and eat out all the time, for the best rib eye in the world go to Angelo's on 17 business in myrtle beach and order the big daddy rib eye, it's plenty big for two and I have never eaten a better one anywhere, I will second the vote for prossers bar b q in murrells inlet great breakfast and lunch buffet cheap and dinner adds great seafood on Buffett. One of the best breakfast you will find is the golden egg in surfside. We also really like California pizza has several locations and Texas Roadhouse is really good. This is one one the reasons we love the grand strand is so many great eating places. Have fun.

qualls22

Established Member
I love a good steak so I always hit up Rioz for the unlimited steak and always go to the Carolina roadhouse for a wonderful filet. Anyone else have a good suggestion for a good steak?

03' White Snake

Established Member
I had a really good steak at Drunken Jack's in Murrell's Inlet. They are more a seafood place but I had an awesome steak. Even my girlfriend liked it and she is super picky about steak. I just got her to start eating steak last year.

+1 on a great burger at River City Cafe. The breakfast burger is awesome there.

Another great place for breakfast is Surfside Jenny's. I eat there 2 or 3 times during the week.

Last edited:

Phil'scobra

Established Member
We always head over to Crab Catcher in Little River, To me it is one of the best seafood joints around, The wait time is a bit of a problem but the deep fried corn on the cob is the best.

Users who are viewing this thread