4025812597_9b0bab0e75_b.jpg

21835610001_large.jpg

Favorite Car!
new-hood-wp.jpg

...favorite pic lol

viper01_1024x768.jpg

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Don't care how many "bad" reviews I read/hear about what poor quality they might be, or the hot side exhaust, or no options, etc etc... the Viper will always be one of the sexiest cars ever to exist and I hope to own one one day!

Got Torque

well do yah?
Established Member
It's too bad new Viper sales are tanking, they want to sell around 2000 annually and have only sold 400-500 so far I read, not sure if they will have some enticing incentives come out and how long the production run will last if this is the case.

Personally I like them but can't justify paying the price they are asking, specially here in Canada, I would choose a few other cars over it.

Gizmo5

Established Member
The viper was always built from the start to be a brutal, no if ands or buts racecar type toy. Is it odd getting in and out of? Sure. It's it warm on the side sills? Yup. Does it have exacting perfect laser fit and finish? Nope, it's hand built, by humans.

But, it is by the far the most fun I've ever had in a car. I smile my ass off every time I drive it. It's just fun! It's a enthusiasts car. No traction control, no drive by wire throttle, hell, I don't even have ABS lol. It's just you, a V10, 2 seats, and a LeMans noise screaming.

Trust me, buy one. People talk smack all day, say it's hard to drive etc. but the Viper holds the American production record for Nurburgring and the lap record for Laguna Seca. Period. Why? Because RACECAR lol.

People who dont enjoy them are pansies that complain about their moch****inchino being off. lol. People that enjoy them also enjoy things like jumping out of planes, shooting guns, racing, etc.

Rocket propelled chainsaw...

Users who are viewing this thread