Beautiful Viper GTS (picture)

7.62x51

Established Member
I've been thinking alot about Vipers lately.

I would like to own the new SRT Viper, as well as a Gen 2 Viper. For the Gen 2, I want to buy a solid red GTS, and have some gunmetal-metallic stripes painted on the car, and then go with some gunmetal rims to match.

I have been trying to find pictures of this combo, but no luck. But I did come across this picture of this GTS in my search, thought I would share.

ViperGarage1024a.jpg

7.62x51

Established Member
Also, in reference to the above post - I did find a red/gunmetal example that is closer to what I'm looking for, not quite exact though. Still looks awesome:

redgtswithgunmetalstripxx3.jpg

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member

Sexy! :bowdown: A little bit larger meats and it's perfect!

Car is perfect. Rims...are not. They should go back on the Evo or Civic that they came off of. If they're real then okay, but they still don't look good

I imagine something very concave on the rear with some HUGE meats looks absolutely killer on a viper.

1.8t

Established Member
Red is actually my least favorite color on the GTS. However, the addition of black stripes does make it look much much better.

XtraTQ

Established Member
Here is what I'm hoping to replicate in the next few years...

b5rd.jpg

yn5.jpg

s3bx.jpg

With the windows tinted, this car is perfect IMO.

paradigm

Established Member
For me at least, there is absolutely no better looking car than the 96-01 Viper GTS. I really hope to own one someday. Future collectable.

paradigm

Established Member
Steel Grey (or is it Graphite Gray?) has been another favourite of mine, especially with the Cognac interior.

2zs6145.jpg

Zentenk

Established Member
Red is actually my least favorite color on the GTS. However, the addition of black stripes does make it look much much better.

I agree, mine is red and I hate red. I will drive it for now until the paint looks horrid then repaint it to something better like a blue or black. It has been 2 years since I have driven it and I could care less of the color for now! :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread