~Bass Pro Shop Car Shows Thread~

howie8124

Established Member
Great show but why were the guys hating on the burnouts as people were leaving? :dw: I understand its not exactly the best thing to do because it can get dangerous but if some cars want to rip up the tires I don't see why they can't..

BrianP

Established Member
Massmustang, did you leave with a red cobra following you? if that was you, your car sounded awesome, both cars did actually.

chuckstang

Established Member
shit was that today!!!!!!??????

I forgot all about these

Too bad my car is in the shop anyway

Sometimes I think I make payments for the pleasure of these mechanics

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
Good times.. Even though I got there late (6:45 ) I still got to sneak into mustang alley shortly after parking somewhere else at first.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Massmustang, did you leave with a red cobra following you? if that was you, your car sounded awesome, both cars did actually.

Yea that was him...I got this video on the way there::dancenana:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdbN6_aR7R8"]YouTube- Behind James' LT's, O/R X and Borla Stingers 03 Cobra[/nomedia]

BrianP

Established Member
soooo...whos going this thursday?

i talked to a friend of mine, he's gonna be tagging along with his 03GT and his buddy with his 94 GT.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I'm probably gonna end up going...just getting there a little later than I usually do because I have work til 5. I don't think I'll end up in Mustang Alley this time.

Parrella35

Established Member
I'm planning on going, weather permitting that is, just can't decide if Im gonna take the stang or my bike...what time does mustang alley fill in? i got there at like 5-5:30 everytime last year and i was always stuck in the wayyyy last lot.

Users who are viewing this thread