~Bass Pro Shop Car Shows Thread~

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
I'm out, still raining here in Leominster, looks like one more batch coming thru..

Catch you guys there at the next one in two weeks :beer:

Damn.. I just looked at the radar.. stuff way out in NYis stillmoving down to us.. I'm gonna play it by ear right up to 4pm before I 'm out

Jtaubesvt

Established Member
It looks like its gunna blow thru earliy to me im gunna get truck ready just in case..

matt87

Established Member
mooch29 was that you i saw slumming it in providence around lunch time today? if it wasnt than your gt has an evil twin!

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
Yeah you do that... I never get to see it.. It's always that damn R of yours..

:banana:

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
Not gona make it to lowes for 5, Just got done workin on couple jobs, I'll be at the show though, Prob like 6ish.

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
Nevermind, I lied, LOL, Not gona make it tonite, Had some things to do and took too long. See everyone at next show.

termin8rdsg

Established Member
I saw a 03/04 sb coupe, black, silver metallic and a red vert. Is this anyone here? I saw the silver metallic leaving and the thing was loud. I got there late and was by the old lambo.

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Joe nice meeting you at Lowe's before hand...I wish I could have went with you guys to the show but I'll have my car registered soon. I hope the night was fun for you guys. I just realized that I've seen that red fox body GT in Attleboro before.

Users who are viewing this thread