~Bass Pro Shop Car Shows Thread~

UncleDan

Established Member
Guys,

I was hoping to get there today but work got in the way again and unfortunately I can't make it. From what I understand, this is an every other Thursday event right? I'm hoping to get down there for the next show and meet up with you guys. Lets hope for good weather!

lorne

Established Member
Guys,

I was hoping to get there today but work got in the way again and unfortunately I can't make it. From what I understand, this is an every other Thursday event right? I'm hoping to get down there for the next show and meet up with you guys. Lets hope for good weather!

Isn't today Wednesday? You made me look at my calendar. I'd like to get down and meetup at one of these but traffic going towards Dedham is such a pain at night.

Lorne

UncleDan

Established Member
Isn't today Wednesday? You made me look at my calendar. I'd like to get down and meetup at one of these but traffic going towards Dedham is such a pain at night.

Lorne

Yes today is Wednesday, sometimes I can't remember myself! I think the event is tomorrow, and supposedly happens every other Thursday.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Yes today is Wednesday, sometimes I can't remember myself! I think the event is tomorrow, and supposedly happens every other Thursday.

Yes, every other Thursday.

But this year when it reaches August, it will skip a week and fall to every other Thursday from there, due to Patriots exhibition games or something like that, a conflict in the schedule.

But again, that's not till August.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I'll be there after I get outta work at 5. Should be there around 6. Someone wanna save me a spot in Mustang Alley? lol

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
No I wasn't in the Wooo last night. I have a clone?

"There's someone in my house?!, eating my birthday cake?! and it's not me!!"
-A.Schwarzanegger

you didnt happen to be in worcester area last night were you? could have sworn u passed me. if not u have a clone LOL

UncleDan

Established Member
you didnt happen to be in worcester area last night were you? could have sworn u passed me. if not u have a clone LOL

I work in Worcester, right on main street. If your ever around keep an eye out for the silver 03 parked at the big AT&T building!

9secondlx

Established Member
its 3:35pm. I work in norwood. 15 minutes from the show and its pretty dark outside. looks like it could pour at any second.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
LOL weather.com says 10% chance of rain for here in Dedham as I stare outside at drizzle after I just got done washing the car.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Rt 2 = Dry

495 South = Dry

Rt. 1 North = Dry

Pull into the Bass Pro Shop parking lot = Drizzle :fm:

Got there at 5:30, stayed till 7:15. Off and on drizzle all night. About 200 cars.

Users who are viewing this thread