~Bass Pro Shop Car Shows Thread~

Jtaubesvt

Established Member
That was my buddy w the gt he just got it on the road got the macco speacial an put those cobras on it trader his yfz 450 for it..i was the one with the L..

SVT03DAL

Established Member
That was my buddy w the gt he just got it on the road got the macco speacial an put those cobras on it trader his yfz 450 for it..i was the one with the L..

It was nice to (briefly) meet you guys before you headed to the show. I'm sure I'll be seeing you guys again at one of the shows sooner or later...kinda hard to miss my car.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I'll most likely be there again this Thursday as long as the weather is nice. Looking good so far though...Sunny, highs in the upper 70's

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
I gots to give her a good wash, but I'll prob be there as well.

Where do we plan to meet up again ?? Target was OK but I'm betting the Target parking lot is better and easier to get into from the highway.

howie8124

Established Member
already washed and waxed mine, but got covered in pollen again today :burn: but ill be there again

howie8124

Established Member
Howie, you wanna meet up somewhere, like at the bourne bridge maybe and cruise in together?

Man I deff would but I have a doctors appt earlier in the day in Dedham so I'm already gonna be up that way. Next time though Ill be down for that.

Jtaubesvt

Established Member
Target sounds like a good deal for me and theres always space there 5 oclock sound good guys it would be nice to get a good size crowf suppose to be nice..And maybe a few Ls i was the only one at that show.

Jtaubesvt

Established Member
94 svt do u wanna have a meet at that target or the lowes.. let me know i live in north atttleboro right down the street anyone else tryin to meet..

Jtaubesvt

Established Member
Me and a few other lightnings and some mustangs are meeting at 201washington in plainville that is a lowes.. nice place to meet right off of 495 meeting there for 5 leaveing at 530 latest who ever can come should id like to roll up big SVT! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread