AZ Mustang Cruise! Come in

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
confirmed on my end, 300zx, evo mr, my car, cbr 600, owner of my old gto should be going, plus hopefully a few others from gto board. i will have a passenger. so a head count from me should be at 6 but will update as i get more confirmations. these people will be meeting us at wal-mart btw

Awesome. What Evo MR does this happen to be by the way? Not the guy with the white evo with plates "evoxirs"?? If so that car is fawking bad! Oh and yah that's even better, I think we're about to have a huge cruise within a cruise lol.

I think it's way more than 15 people lol. I think just us on the forums it's like 15 already. Lots of termis, 2 SN Cobras, 2 foxes, a SC GT and so on. Plus an evo, cbr, GTO's and 03SilverDragons terminator friends. I think one of those friends is meeting us at the walmart.

And while we're at it, I invited a friend with an 05 STi so that evo MR doesn't feel left out lol.

Joeazhp

Established Member
Awesome. What Evo MR does this happen to be by the way? Not the guy with the white evo with plates "evoxirs"?? If so that car is fawking bad! Oh and yah that's even better, I think we're about to have a huge cruise within a cruise lol.

I think it's way more than 15 people lol. I think just us on the forums it's like 15 already. Lots of termis, 2 SN Cobras, 2 foxes, a SC GT and so on. Plus an evo, cbr, GTO's and 03SilverDragons terminator friends. I think one of those friends is meeting us at the walmart.

And while we're at it, I invited a friend with an 05 STi so that evo MR doesn't feel left out lol.

no he's not really on any forums or anything. it's a pretty much stock black mr. and for mimi's even if they can't handle a group our size it'll be ok if we get split up a bit as we can really mingle at the fountain

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
wow thats a lot of people :rockon:. I was thinking of changing the location for the meet up, due to mimi's not being able to handle all of us. But i think ts the best to keep MiMi's the location, because many have already told other forum users and friends the meeting spot. Creating/Changing the meeting spot would just confuse many people.

The only downside, i hope MiMis will be able to handle us, i know the parking lot will. Im going to let them know.

Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited:

03silverdragon

Established Member
I'm not sure what happened, I didnt have anything that bad, just a little play in the caliper between the rotor, that minivan deal sounds scary. But I probably just didnt get it tightened up enough on the last brake job and it walked out over time. I took both front wheels off and pulled on everything and this is all I could find and it seems to have fixed it.

Yeah I got Cody covered, I think were actualy coming up on saturday night so you and I can "pre-cruise" to mimis in the morning, Is Brandon still bringing the Z? maybe we can get him in on this pre-cruise business.

wow thats a lot of people :rockon:. I think we should now think about meeting somewhere else besides MiMi's. Because i think if were going to have 20-30 people, all with cars, it would be better to meet somewhere like the pavs or something. Let me know. As of this moment, its still MiMi's... but i think it would be smarter to change the location due to the amount of people.

What do you guys think?

its sunday morning, 7:15 so the parking its gonna be empty, i think.

Joeazhp

Established Member
as long as we are ok w/ not having one big table or two we will be fine, any restaurant should be able to seat 3 10tops easy.

Jefe

Established Member
Just saw this, have plans this weekend already. Maybe next time. Maybe a trip down South?

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Just saw this, have plans this weekend already. Maybe next time. Maybe a trip down South?

Best thing down south is mount lemon, and it's not even that great lol. Wouldn't be enough room for everyone up there either. Idk of anything else there?

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
no he's not really on any forums or anything. it's a pretty much stock black mr. and for mimi's even if they can't handle a group our size it'll be ok if we get split up a bit as we can really mingle at the fountain

Well I'm not on evo forums either lol, I was just wondering if it was this evo that smoked me haha. Evo's are sexy.

Jefe

Established Member
Best thing down south is mount lemon, and it's not even that great lol. Wouldn't be enough room for everyone up there either. Idk of anything else there?
Mt Lemmon trips are a blast plus there are a ton of photo opportunities. You have to go at the right time though or else you get stuck behind people. Whens its nice out we get groups of 15-20 that go. Lightning cruise was over 20 trucks, Corvette cruise 30+ as well

2n8aas6.jpg

7-17-10_19.jpg

[youtube_browser]-2maBcx5bDE[/youtube_browser]

Other spots...

Kitt Peak:

[youtube_browser]q_cDX8kaBRM[/youtube_browser]

Oracle:

[youtube_browser]5muP_RPsFCg[/youtube_browser]

Tombstone:

3653827897_fd64d12e16_b.jpg

Plus Inde Motorsports sometimes has events going on in Wilcox. Just started paving the 8 mile road in

[youtube_browser]S8EWjFkMMIg[/youtube_browser]

Crazy Ray

Established Member
I'm in, but I live in Buckeye. So there is a few of you guys meeting at 51 ave and the 101. If so what time should I be there to ride alone?

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
Mt Lemmon trips are a blast plus there are a ton of photo opportunities. You have to go at the right time though or else you get stuck behind people. Whens its nice out we get groups of 15-20 that go. Lightning cruise was over 20 trucks, Corvette cruise 30+ as well

2n8aas6.jpg

7-17-10_19.jpg

[youtube_browser]-2maBcx5bDE[/youtube_browser]

Other spots...

Kitt Peak:

[youtube_browser]q_cDX8kaBRM[/youtube_browser]

Oracle:

[youtube_browser]5muP_RPsFCg[/youtube_browser]

Tombstone:

3653827897_fd64d12e16_b.jpg

Plus Inde Motorsports sometimes has events going on in Wilcox. Just started paving the 8 mile road in

[youtube_browser]S8EWjFkMMIg[/youtube_browser]

Yea thats awesome :)

Joeazhp

Established Member
yeah did the mt. lemon last yr w/ the vette guys and wilcox is friggin awesome!! thank you jesus about paving the road. last trip in the vette a rock slashed my tire

WOH HRSY

Established Member
That looks like a blast! We'll I noticed a coolant leak when changing my oil this weekend. This is the second time this damn crossover bolt for the idler pulley bracket has leaked on me. I'm still going though, I'll fix it next weekend since it's a small leak. :nonono:

Anyone see this "cruise in" starting up in Mesa tomorrow on Saturday's?

Mesa Riverview Cruise-In

Crazy Ray

Established Member
Change that, forgot that mom is flying in at 9. May be next time. Just a reminder, Central Cruise is on the Oct 8. Always a good time.

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
That looks like a blast! We'll I noticed a coolant leak when changing my oil this weekend. This is the second time this damn crossover bolt for the idler pulley bracket has leaked on me. I'm still going though, I'll fix it next weekend since it's a small leak. :nonono:

Anyone see this "cruise in" starting up in Mesa tomorrow on Saturday's?

Mesa Riverview Cruise-In

Havent heard about the saturday one, but im for sure going to the oct 8th central cruise.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
What's Central Cruise on the 8th of Oct.?? I'm not in the loop yet haha.

And JEFE: Changed my mind, let's go south guys. lol didn't know all of that existed out there. And snow on the mountains I remember that!

Users who are viewing this thread