AZ Mustang Cruise! Come in

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
I couldn't find the one by pavs, im going tonite, do you know the exact address or have u seen it? text me n let me know, thxs.

Ill be at pavs tonite, theres a garage in the parking lot right next to mcdonalds... BUT, they do not sell race gas when there garage is closed, which is at night. You have to go there during the day.

Svtsnakebyte

Established Member
Wanted to thank all the guys who stayed with us today for hours until the tow truck showed up after I broke down ...great group of guys. Hope to meet up at the pavillions next Saturday. Thanks everyone. Frank

Joeazhp

Established Member
Wanted to thank all the guys who stayed with us today for hours until the tow truck showed up after I broke down ...great group of guys. Hope to meet up at the pavillions next Saturday. Thanks everyone. Frank

whoa what happened? you guys head the other way or did you head back to the valley.

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member

Aw, that was fun. I'm a little burnt... But it was cool just hanging out with a bunch of like-minded people. Your car is awesome though, keep us updated!

Also... What about the pavillions? :burnout:

WOH HRSY

Established Member

Hope it was just that oil line and it's an easy fix!

If any of the Gilbert/Chandler guys are going to the Pavillions Saturday we could meet up again at the Walmart and drive up there as a group again. :rockon:

03silverdragon

Established Member

If any of the Gilbert/Chandler guys are going to the Pavillions Saturday we could meet up again at the Walmart and drive up there as a group again. :rockon:

Just FYI guys, is mustang nite this sat. pretty busy, if you guys want a good spot try to be there by 5:30- 6:00, lots of stangs after 7.

forcefed03

9tmare
Established Member
Aw, that was fun. I'm a little burnt... But it was cool just hanging out with a bunch of like-minded people. Your car is awesome though, keep us updated!

Also... What about the pavillions? :burnout:

god im burnt lol

np! :) hope to see you there too

03silverdragon

Established Member

No problemo Frank, I feel bad since I was the one who invited you :( , let me know if I can help on somenthig.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member

No problem man. Hopefully it's just the simple line issue. And yah I think I'm heading to the pavs this saturday.

Hey I'm good with meeting at that walmart again, I'm the guy with the white SN95 cobra with the black bullitts. Maybe Frank too? Since he met with us there before the cruise.

and forcefed, If you are burnt they I'm toast because I'm ridiculously red haha.

Users who are viewing this thread