Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
superman.jpg

SVTnV Sounds intresting ! ! ! I'd like to help ya out... Just gimme a couple days to catch up with some stuff... And i'll start hammering some stuff out ! ! ! :beer:

Hootrlvr

Established Member
Ok Ripper, maybe I'm just stupid or something like that. Just how do I get this new avatar to show up under my name. I've only found the ones that you list under "user cp". So how exactly do I manage to change mine to this new one. Thanks in advance for all the help.

Jason

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
superman.jpg

SVTnV Sounds intresting ! ! ! I'd like to help ya out... Just gimme a couple days to catch up with some stuff... And i'll start hammering some stuff out ! ! ! :beer:
thanks man, hey take your time, i know you're really busy right now with other peoples' requests. whenever you get to it is great, thanks. :)

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
is there anyway i could get a pic of a carrier or a destroyer
and instead of it saying rookie SVT poster, can we change that to say "Smooth Ass Sailor" or if we have to be PC then Smooth Sailing would be great!! Thanx in advance.

Ripper

Established Member
Originally posted by SVTnv
thanks man, hey take your time, i know you're really busy right now with other peoples' requests. whenever you get to it is great, thanks. :)

LOL.. This is a sweet project man!! ! !I'm working on ya ... :)
superman1.jpg

Gotta make the mouth bigger and gonna make it more cartoonish ..

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
Ripper, looks like your coming along great lol. that's gonna look cool. one minor change, i have a '95 Cobra, but if it will take too long to find a '95 body style, any stang will do. or, you could use a coiled Cobra (snake that is, like what the site offers for an avatar) and do the same if that would be any easier. either way i won't be too picky, a Cobra eating a ricer is the basic idea i want to be achieved.

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Originally posted by Sailing2Smth
and instead of it saying rookie SVT poster, can we change that to say "Smooth Ass Sailor" or if we have to be PC then Smooth Sailing would be great!! Thanx in advance.

hey ripper can u help me with this, por favor????

Sonic03

Alaskan Assasin
Established Member
do have any '03 cobras doing a burnout? I saw a ford emblem one time but instead of saying ford it said "fast"...do you have that?

03DOHC

Established Member
Click "user cp" which is at the top of the screen and then click "edit profile". Scroll down to "Custom User Text" and enter what you want.

Ripper

Established Member
hey ripper can u help me with this, por favor????

Sorry man ! I missed that entire post ... Been wrapped in a couple personnel issues as of late and haven't had time to play with photoshop but i'm sure I can help ya in a few ...

Sorry missed the post..

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
Sorry man ! I missed that entire post ... Been wrapped in a couple personnel issues as of late and haven't had time to play with photoshop but i'm sure I can help ya in a few ...

Sorry missed the post..

ok thats cool, should i email u the pic of what i would like?

03DOHC

Established Member
Maybe it turns on after a certain amount of posts. Mine changed to what it is now after I hit 1500 posts then Steve changed it.

Users who are viewing this thread