FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraCallie
how bout like the lil kid from the Simpsons saying "ricers make baby jesus cry" or something to do with girls racing..

Callie is this the one?

SimpsonsRicer_rodtod.jpg

CobraCallie

Banned
yeah Zach actually I love it.. but I wanna see what else is open for me.. but it'll take alot for me to change my avatar cause I really like my car and my name on it...

MdniteSC

Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
:lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW is that your car??? If so that is frigging bad ass

I wish that was my car. That car holds the record for that fastest SC with an 11.681 at 117.24 . I did get my wheels off the ground once, but it was probaly from the curb I hit.:thumbsup:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by MdniteSC
I wish that was my car. That car holds the record for that fastest SC with an 11.681 at 117.24 . I did get my wheels off the ground once, but it was probaly from the curb I hit.:thumbsup:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
Ripper, seeing all the great work you're doing makes me wanna get somethin bad. and i'd like to make a request of my own, i'd like something in my sig that looks like a Cobra with a riced-out import in it's mouth or hanging out of it or somethin. me and few of my buddies are forming a car club called "No Rice" (very original name huh? lol). and when we get out quarter window stickers made i'll get you an image of it to put in there. But for now the Cobra with the rice-mobile would be very cool. i'm open to anything like that.

oh and, can you make this pic my avatar?

Users who are viewing this thread