Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Originally posted by 1993RedSnake
How about that striking cobra? Any luck?

:( I tried trust me..... But I couldn't get anything even reasonably descent.. :( Trust me... It might be a lil out of my league... Not an animator unfortunatly.. :( Been looking for an animated gif of a cobra striking on google and discovery channel and can't seem to find.. :( Ever need anyhting else though just gimme a holler... Sorry Sir...

Bigscott

Established Member
Can you hook this one up. I call the car FrankenCougie because it has all different kinds of Ford parts on it.

Frankencougie2.jpg

Thanks,
Scott

eng_smaller.jpg

Last edited:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
This might be a stupid question, but how do I change something to a JPG or gif? I want to use this pic, I can size it down ok but its not the right format. Can you see what you can do with it? Thanks alot.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Thanks a lot ripper, that looks perfect. Thanks for the help and quick response, I appresiate it.

John

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Hey Ripper as far as the striking Cobra is concerned could you take it out of a video clip? I was thinking about the scene in Raiders of the lost ARK. I think I downloaded it off the net once. Could probably find it again. Hope it helps. Also I was wondering if I provided you an image you could hook me up with an avitar. I'm gonna use the SVT Plate on my engine wi the two names of the guys that built it. Unless someone else has that. Later.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Hey Ripper, here's the image I would like as an Avitar. Thanks. I'm still looking for that video clip.

****sorry man thing was huge ....

Users who are viewing this thread