Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Looking through our useable avatars I see that most of them are a lil plain... I also wanna add some new ones... Most of them were just clip art thrown together.. So, if anyone wants a new avater or any suggestions throw them in here.. I'll resize and fix them up and submit them...

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I need a cool Hulk Avatar. A Hulk Lightning Avatar would be sweet.

If you can help that would be cool.

I am computer illiterate:)

Hulk, no like the "puter"

Ripper

Established Member
hulk.gif

hulk1.gif

Found a ton of sweet hulk pics... I loike these two.. But i'm working on yours... Sorry ran out of steam after I made the pics with your g/f in smack down... LOL.. Oughta get my priorities straight but i'll getcha taken care of... ! I sized those for ya.. But am still looking for a good one to use with a lightning..

Ripper

Established Member
Unfortunatly tommy i tryed.. ? It's a lil too big... Best I could get it down to was 60 k... ! Sorry man!!!!! :( :bash: Gonna try and take a couple frames out of it tommorow..... And cut it down...
SHO.. MAde your sig an avatar currently looking for sho pics now
sho.jpg

Saleen s351 ? Give me some suggestions.. MAde this a lil cleaner than i usually would make it... Tell me if you want it outrageous, or mild... Women in it.. LOL.. ? I just kinda made this.. Bought the only thing I really wordked on was the diamonds for the 351! ? Actually can't wait to see how it looks on the net.. ? But just gimme some suggestions and we'll go from here..
saleen.jpg

93_Snake

93 Cobra worshipper
Established Member
I would like an animated striking cobra avatar, if you can come up with something, I would appreciate it.:beer: :thumbsup:

Ripper

Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Damn Ripper, you are doing some fine work.

Thanks for all your time and effort.

Hulk

Thanx man!

Scottman! Contour one on the way...

And 1993 redsnake might be a lil challenging but I like it!

Also, looking for some good SHO pics.. Just most of the stuff i do has to be late at night... Getting my cable hopoked up so gimme a lil while... :) :beer:

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper

Saleen s351 ? Give me some suggestions.. MAde this a lil cleaner than i usually would make it... Tell me if you want it outrageous, or mild... Women in it.. LOL.. ? I just kinda made this.. Bought the only thing I really wordked on was the diamonds for the 351! ? Actually can't wait to see how it looks on the net.. ? But just gimme some suggestions and we'll go from here..
saleen.jpg

Sup man looks pretty good man or a good start yea man if you want add a chick or 2 :-D Not to much into the diamond thing tho :dw: other then that looks great :coolman: :coolman: :coolman:

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
cool man, I wouldn't know where to start on something like that:loser: I'd end up :bash:'in my shit up LOL :lol: :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread