Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Gonna Cut Out Tonight.. Unfortunatly Got Some Classes!! Gonna make some changes to MY FORUM :beer: Tommorrow.. But consider a busty blonde in a Ford Bikini in there and 'll cut out the diamonds LOL.. I was just playing around to see if I could do it.. Cuz, making an SVT chain for my avatar up there... Anyways, now where getting in the good stuff.. Preferance, Asian, Latina, Blondes Burnettes LOL... :) :beer: TTY tommorow or something.. Anything you wanna add just throw it in this thread..

Ripper

Established Member
Scottman Got Any Pics Of Your Car... ? You want a Sig or an Avatar.. Gotta a lil caught up making some hoods tonight ! But definatly if you have any pics of your car i could prolly do something with it! Hopefully I can keep up with everyone LOL..

04Mystic

Supercharged what?
Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
Gonna Cut Out Tonight.. Unfortunatly Got Some Classes!! Gonna make some changes to MY FORUM :beer: Tommorrow.. But consider a busty blonde in a Ford Bikini in there and 'll cut out the diamonds LOL.. I was just playing around to see if I could do it.. Cuz, making an SVT chain for my avatar up there... Anyways, now where getting in the good stuff.. Preferance, Asian, Latina, Blondes Burnettes LOL... :) :beer: TTY tommorow or something.. Anything you wanna add just throw it in this thread..

hehehehe Cool man whatever works for me man i'll see you tomorrow night sometime!:coolman:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Ripper, I know you are quite busy and all. But if you do get time could you throw together that hulk pic and a Silver Lightning if possible.

Thanks

Hulk

Ripper

Established Member
hulk.jpg

Can't find a pic of a Silver Lightning anywhere.. :( Tryed to make a red one silver.... LOL.. Got any pics of your own.. But just throwing it out there for some suggestions.. Google was messing up on me last night..

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Ripper I really like that one, but I would like the L crisper if poss.

Thanks for all your hard work, it is appreciated

Here is a pic of my L

Hulk

Last edited:

Ripper

Established Member
LOL.. I know . I jsut wanted to throw something up so you can see i'm workin on ya.. LOL.... Trying to takie a red one and turn it into silver was a lil harder than ithought LOL.. And i looked for an hour trying to find a good pic of a silver.. :( But defiantly ... :) I'll fixc ya right up

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Ripper, I like it. If you come across any other ideas please throw them my way.

thank you very much

Hulk

Users who are viewing this thread