Who was it?

• Conspiracy

Votes: 101 62.0%
  • Oswald

Votes: 43 26.4%
  • Unsure

Votes: 19 11.7%

• Total voters
assassinations have been going on since the 1st person to be claimed a leader in human history, and further more this has gone on throughout the entire time of the United States birth. Nothing hard to swallow, too many people live in denial

No way Oswald came up with and executed this whole thing himself. I mean a lot of people will accept that because it would be harder to accept the possibility that there may have been outlaw forces in this country powerful enough to take out a president that they couldn't buy.

jimmy77

Established Member
Running 'Cause I Can't Fly: "JFK's Executive Order 11100 Abolishing the Federal Reserve"

Read it and weep. If you think that he was killed because Oswald was an "insane defector" you're pretty naive. People wearing the "tin foil hats" only look crazy until the conspiracy is proved true.

Bottom line, screw with the Federal Reserve and their money and they will screw with you.

I don't care what people WANT to believe, but this country is run by one thing and that is MONEY. To quote the Senator in the movie Shooter "There are no sides. There's no Sunnis and Shiites. There's no Democrats and Republicans. There's only HAVES and HAVE-NOTS."

Until there comes a day when the leaders of this country are willing to die broke and/or incarcerated for the liberty of the people, like the Founding Fathers did, then we will continue down a slippery slope.

BINGO.

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a moneyed aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." Thomas Jefferson

Do you really want to fix the economy? END USUARY. Mitt and Obama are nothing more than puppets. America's financial problems won't end until the fed does.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
No way Oswald came up with and executed this whole thing himself. I mean a lot of people will accept that because it would be harder to accept the possibility that there may have been outlaw forces in this country powerful enough to take out a president that they couldn't buy.

All of what? What he did wasn't exactly complicated. He got a rifle and shot from an elevated point. Standard shooting practice. It only gets complicated when people dive into all of the backstory.

Oswald and Charles Witman did the same exact thing, the only difference was the target was. Because of the Camelot arrogance of the times and the target selected, it had to be some big conspiracy to shoot the "most powerful man in the world". The people believed he was untouchable, when he wasn't.

The man certainly wasn't without enemies, but in this case it was a very simple how and why. It's hard for a lot of people to wrap their heads around how someone so simple like Oswald who can just buy a gun, watch TV news reports that were telling everyone where the President was going to be, and just chose to shoot.

A lot of times, there is conspiracy, more than meets the eye, but in the JFK situation, there wasn't and it's hard for a lot of people to grasp which is why even nearly 50 years later people are still talking about it.

I guarantee you, if Obama's(or any president since) public schedules, how/where he was going to be transported was being given out to the public like they used to be when JFK was in office, someone would take a shot at him too, especially in the turblent political times we live in. It doesn't matter who is in office, there is always some overly political type person out there willing to do some stupid shit like that.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
I guarantee you, if Obama's(or any president since) public schedules, how/where he was going to be transported was being given out to the public like they used to be when JFK was in office, someone would take a shot at him too, especially in the turblent political times we live in. It doesn't matter who is in office, there is always some overly political type person out there willing to do some stupid shit like that.

having worked with the secret service when the Bush motorcade was merely driving by the place I worked at, they leave literally nothing to chance. even measured our windows and used some sort of laser scope/range finder (forgive me if i am wrong about this, i was busy arguing with an idiot customer, but they were measuring things) to determine field of view.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
having worked with the secret service when the Bush motorcade was merely driving by the place I worked at, they leave literally nothing to chance. even measured our windows and used some sort of laser scope/range finder (forgive me if i am wrong about this, i was busy arguing with an idiot customer, but they were measuring things) to determine field of view.

They didn't do that in 1963. Hell, they announced on public TV and radio the Presidents full schedule of where and when he was going to be. It was easy to have access to the president then. It's NOTHING like that now. Now they clear the airspace for miles when he flys, shutdown airports etc. They don't announce anything beforehand. You'll only see the after effect now.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
The 42 that voted Oswald obviously have No idea who the man was...Instead of just clicking the button an education on the guy would alter your perception...
There's SO Many a start would be Norman Mailer's Great "Oswald's Tale:An American Mystery" Good Read!
194hp.jpg

Justa600

Established Member
JFK was killed for trying to usurp the money creating power of the international jewish bankers through EO11110. This bill would return the power to issue currency to the US Government based on silver holdings. Oswald was the shooter and he was shot by, Jack Ruby ie Rubenstein a jew.

JFK also gave this interesting speech, which probably infuriated them even more

John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech - YouTube

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread