Votes: 101 62.0%
  • Oswald

Votes: 43 26.4%
  • Unsure

Votes: 19 11.7%

• Total voters

ArabianOak

Established Member
as a former USMC marksmanship instructor, I can tell EVERYONE that it was VERY unlikely Oswald managed those shots, in that setting, by himself, using that POS they called a rifle. The part that bothers me is that he had a better shot when the car was coming from the other direction, it made no sense for him to wait.

here is a great vid by jesse ventura looking into the whole thing...

Conspiracy Theory W/ Jesse Ventura: JFK Assassination [Season 2, Episode 5] (Full Length

03 VENOM

Established Member
There's a lot of evidence of a government cover up. So many unanswered questions too.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Jfk???? he's dead isn't he?

edited to add: and I seriously LOL at you people who hadn't even left your daddy's balls yet having ANY commentary on this subject

03 VENOM

Established Member
as a former USMC marksmanship instructor, I can tell EVERYONE that it was VERY unlikely Oswald managed those shots, in that setting, by himself, using that POS they called a rifle. The part that bothers me is that he had a better shot when the car was coming from the other direction, it made no sense for him to wait.

Conspiracy Theory W/ Jesse Ventura: JFK Assassination [Season 2, Episode 5] (Full Length

Something isn't right with Jesse Ventura. He's full of it on that show he had. I watched a couple episodes and that was enough for me

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member

You lose all credibility quoting Jesse Ventura on any subject let alone this one. That guy is the biggest tinfoil hat wearing fool ever. :lol:

Respectfully, not only did Oswald easily make those shots, but in a physical reenactment it was possible by other people who weren't as experienced. It was repeated several times by different people.

As for it not making sense, you're trying to argue logic with a person who didn't subscribe to it. The act itself, made no sense. But like much of the people now who go on public shooting sprees, it's not about logic. It's about rage in some form or fashion. There is no big conspiracy about him waiting for some lame brain crossfire from the knoll and gutter. He was simply waiting to get the most direct straight shots and that just happened to being going away from the book depository. It couldn't have been too crazy, because it worked.

ArabianOak

Established Member
I like Jesse. He's off the chain a little but I like having a diff't voice on big issues.

Where have you seen these reenactments? I have never seen anyone USE THAT RIFLE and get results like oswald...

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
I like Jesse. He's off the chain a little but I like having a diff't voice on big issues.

Where have you seen these reenactments? I have never seen anyone USE THAT RIFLE and get results like oswald...

I'll try to see if I can find the videos for ya bro. Several reenaactments have been done, but there is one that explains very well how it went down. They proved the trajectory of the shots etc.

In the 60's, there was no such thing as a ballistics expert, it was just complete police conjecture really. The whole "magic bullet" nonsense stemmed from the fact they couldn't explain how Connelly was shot at the same time Kennedy was knowing the shot went from right to left, but Connelly sitting in front of him.

No one bothered to physically look at the limo itself. The jumpseat that the Connelly's sat in, weren't permanent fixed seats, they were temporary seats that could be either a benchseat or buckets. The measurements were taken from benchseats from Lincoln rather than actually physically measured in person. The Connelly's were sitting in the buckets rather than the benchseat. The buckets sat inboard MUCH further than previously thought with the bench.

With the angle of the limo going away from the window, JFK sitting at the far right rear corner of the car, Conelly forward and to the left, the shot going right to left, it's a perfect straight line when you line them up. When you see the videos and graphs, you will have a huge "AH HAH!" moment.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
By the way, they used military snipers, police patrol officers, a school teacher and a videographer from the film crew and gave them all chances to repeat it. All were able to do it within the time frame there were two that were even able to repeat it with over TWO seconds to spare. It was very doable.

While the Carcano rifle may have not been some awesome state of the art weapon, it was capable of firing three shots at 200 yards with reasonable accuracy just fine. Too many people had the stigma of "mail order" in their heads when it came to the gun.

ford20

Established Member
alens.jpg

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
If you look at RDJ posts as a whole, he does tend to make a lot of sense and seems to be pretty intelligent. The problem for some people lies in his coarse delievery. He might be, okay, he IS a cranky old bastard most of the time, but he does have years of wisdom and experience behind him, you just have to overlook his charming disposition to see it. lol.

neatofrito1618

Established Member
Oh, well I'm sorry we can't all be 80
If they can't be old and wise than they're just plain old, and there is really no fun in that. It's kind like waxing your carrot without the happy ending, except you spend 50 years metaphorically choking your chicken and the rewards don't exceed much beyond trade rights to go on the internet to show up to 19 year old kids, but it's better than nothing I suppose.

neatofrito1618

Established Member
If you look at RDJ posts as a whole, he does tend to make a lot of sense and seems to be pretty intelligent. The problem for some people lies in his coarse delievery. He might be, okay, he IS a cranky old bastard most of the time, but he does have years of wisdom and experience behind him, you just have to overlook his charming disposition to see it. lol.
The more 'vintage' generations naturally have more life experience to go off of which is always a valuable asset, but it is almost always accompanied by a an unwillingness to re-visit opinions when confronted with new (and oftentimes superior) facts. The attraction to cling to outdated opinions is basic human nature as it requires one to humbly admit they were wrong, something we inaccurately viewed as weakness.

I'm not by any means trying to infer that our generation is vastly superior, for the most part we're ignorant as shit. I'm just pointing out that it seems to be a little more prevalent among younger generations. In all honestly I really don't see much of a difference between a college kid that overestimates their knowlesge set due to lack of life experience to demonstrate the depth of complication and the old ass that is set in stone. They're both pretty much on the same level as far as I'm concerned.

The best people to seek opinions from are geezers that have shown a willingness to evolve with new information. It gives you the best of both worlds. Even if the topic is that of general opinion it at least shows that their concept formation is fact-based in lou emotional-based, which is everything.

No I don't believe that the assassination is just something that Oswald put together all by himself. JFK had many enemies. From the mob, to the CIA, but most importantly the bankers. I think a lot of folks will swallow the Oswald scenario because its just too much for them to believe that certain groups in America could be capable or powerful enought o take out a sitting US president. Don't know who is the one responsible, but I don't believe Oswald pulled this off by himself. He was a fall guy and they got rid of him real fast.

TorchMach

Established Member
LMAO, stop drinking the koolaid. JFK was killed because he was arrogant and insisted on having the top down on his limo and not changing the route driving through downtown area with the tall buildings. Secret Service protocol and he went against it.

JFK was in in the right place at the right time with his presidency. He was young, good looking, a war hero , Catholic and at the height of the Civil Rights Movement. He was as crooked as they come, no different than any other president, maybe even more so.

I lol'ed at your post..and your telling me to drink the koolaid..I'm sure you believe our country is perfectly ran as well...let me guess we really were in Afghanistan because of 9/11?

Your lucky this isn't SD esay...lol

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I bet you slept through civics class didn't you?

Oswald did get off one of the shots that hit JFK, but I believe there were others involved.

my theory is LBJ had something to do with it, he was power hungry from the get go. Hell, he got sworn in on the flight back to D.C. with JFK's body on the plane. And, had Jackie do the honor of witness.

Last edited:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Your lucky this isn't SD esay...lol

I'm lucky? What would you do, use a bunch of 5th grade level colorful metaphors to prove your point? Somehow you cannot make your point without Smackdown type conversation? Either way, what you have to say is weak and will prove nothing other than your complete lack of ability to communicate as an adult.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Oh, well I'm sorry we can't all be 80
. :lol::lol: :lol: I spit my drink, you owe me a new screen.

. Lol this is where I totally fail. I was never much for tact and diplomacy. Straight up and unvarnished. I don't like ambiguity and when you try to soften the words you leave ambiguity.

The more 'vintage' generations naturally have more life experience to go off of which is always a valuable asset, but it is almost always accompanied by a an unwillingness to re-visit opinions when confronted with new (and oftentimes superior) facts. The attraction to cling to outdated opinions is basic human nature as it requires one to humbly admit they were wrong, something we inaccurately viewed as weakness.

I'm not by any means trying to infer that our generation is vastly superior, for the most part we're ignorant as shit. I'm just pointing out that it seems to be a little more prevalent among younger generations. In all honestly I really don't see much of a difference between a college kid that overestimates their knowlesge set due to lack of life experience to demonstrate the depth of complication and the old ass that is set in stone. They're both pretty much on the same level as far as I'm concerned.

The best people to seek opinions from are geezers that have shown a willingness to evolve with new information. It gives you the best of both worlds. Even if the topic is that of general opinion it at least shows that their concept formation is fact-based in lou emotional-based, which is everything.
I am certainly willing to modify my position on some things, and have on multiple occasions on svtp. The only requirement is that you PROVE your point. And too often your generation does not want to do that. They would prefer you just take their word for it. The other thing that has a tremendous effect on stuff us old geezers say is that we grew up when you actually had history, literature, civics, and real math. We had two standardized tests as I recall and they were based on what we had in school. We didn't spend near the time preparing for some bullshit tests like your generation does/did.

neatofrito1618

Established Member
I am certainly willing to modify my position on some things, and have on multiple occasions on svtp. The only requirement is that you PROVE your point. And too often your generation does not want to do that. They would prefer you just take their word for it.
That wasn't directed at you, I really don't know much of anything about you. I was just trolling with my first post.

The other thing that has a tremendous effect on stuff us old geezers say is that we grew up when you actually had history, literature, civics, and real math. We had two standardized tests as I recall and they were based on what we had in school. We didn't spend near the time preparing for some bullshit tests like your generation does/did.
Agreed. Our education system is unfortunately geared towards making students cram to recite random facts without any regard towards the material as a whole. On top of that, most of the information gained from cramming is forgotten in a couple months. They may have a decent GPA but the education value is often null.

TorchMach

Established Member
I'm lucky? What would you do, use a bunch of 5th grade level colorful metaphors to prove your point? Somehow you cannot make your point without Smackdown type conversation? Either way, what you have to say is weak and will prove nothing other than your complete lack of ability to communicate as an adult.

Your obviously taking things too seriously...don't start pounding your chest just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread