Votes: 101 62.0%
  • Oswald

Votes: 43 26.4%
  • Unsure

Votes: 19 11.7%

• Total voters

neatofrito1618

Established Member
Conspiracy, the US has a really bloody history.
I don't think the government was involved, but our past does raise questions as to what the government has been involved in.

Between the CIA trafficing cocaine into the US, Watergate, etc. it truely makes you wonder what has really gone on behind the scenes considering that government crimes becoming public is probably an extremely rare occurance.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
The CIA did not traffic cocain into the U.S. they have done some shit but that is not on the list.

I don't think the government was involved, but our past does raise questions as to what the government has been involved in.

Between the CIA trafficing cocaine into the US, Watergate, etc. it truely makes you wonder what has really gone on behind the scenes considering that government crimes becoming public is probably an extremely rare occurance.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Lol! Oliver north performed a function that was needed at the Imelda. When it came to congress he laid shit off on the CIA that was flat untrue. I lost all respect for the man at that point because I knew from personal knowledge a lot of the stuff he lied about.

They outsourced that stuff, just ask Oliver North. :lol1:

NA_Cobra

Established Member
Lol! Oliver north performed a function that was needed at the Imelda. When it came to congress he laid shit off on the CIA that was flat untrue. I lost all respect for the man at that point because I knew from personal knowledge a lot of the stuff he lied about.

How do you feel about Illuminati?

TorchMach

Established Member
The CIA did not traffic cocain into the U.S. they have done some shit but that is not on the list.

You might be wrong..do some reading on Michael Rubbert. He had some interesting stories that might make you think differently.

If you have a smart phone download the Joe Rogan Podcast and listen to the interview they did with him very good stuff.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
It is not "good stuff". It is bullshit conspiracy backed up by smoke and mirrors. While some of the CIA sources WERE involved in drug smuggling and other nefarious dealings they were not involved in that stuff at the agency's behest. The CIA was and still is a popular scapegoat because they will not engage in public defense of the crap they are accused of. It was very popular for drug addicts and just about every other breed of criminal to claim CIA association in an attempt to get out of trouble.

The liberals have been claiming that the drug problems in the black community were a government plot to subjugate the black man and hold him down.

If you and the rest really put stock in this shit you better get a new tin hat, yours is leaking.

You might be wrong..do some reading on Michael Rubbert. He had some interesting stories that might make you think differently.

If you have a smart phone download the Joe Rogan Podcast and listen to the interview they did with him very good stuff.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
How does this thread keep getting bumped up but there isn't any new posts in here? Am I going crazy?

269501_f496.jpg

jas11151990

Established Member
his brother killed him by going after the mob/unions, Hoffa was in on it, after hoffa got out, he was going to sing, hoffa got merc'd because of that. Oswald did it, on contract.

Bobby Kennedy killed his brother by hammering on the unions....Hoffa and the mafia carried out the deed.

Once he got out of prison, he wanted to run for Union prez. again and the mob didn't want him to, he started making threats about squealing and putting out hits and he got his as a result.
Read...."I Heard U Paint Houses", it's all there.

Oswald defected to Russia after being an EXPERT marksman hitting targets at a long range in rapid succession with a 90+% accuracy rating. look it up. a few shots on a moving target moving away from not a horribly far away distance isn't that big of a deal. might have been a second shooter that got away with it. I think there was hope that he was supposed to get away with it, sheer luck/chance got him caught. when he was killed he was killed by a known long term mob associate who was terminally ill and going to die anyway. I'm sure he was sent in to make sure he didn't talk.

this ^^^^^

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
it's already been proven it was Oswald. Nat Geo or discovery did a recreation of the shooting, and the shots 100% came from the Texas schoolbook Depository, and were indeed fired by Oswald.

/end thread.

Not buying it. Way to many things went off for it to be that simple.

ViciousJay

Established Member
No I don't believe that the assassination is just something that Oswald put together all by himself. JFK had many enemies. From the mob, to the CIA, but most importantly the bankers. I think a lot of folks will swallow the Oswald scenario because its just too much for them to believe that certain groups in America could be capable or powerful enought o take out a sitting US president. Don't know who is the one responsible, but I don't believe Oswald pulled this off by himself. He was a fall guy and they got rid of him real fast.

assassinations have been going on since the 1st person to be claimed a leader in human history, and further more this has gone on throughout the entire time of the United States birth. Nothing hard to swallow, too many people live in denial

Users who are viewing this thread