Votes: 101 62.0%
  • Oswald

Votes: 43 26.4%
  • Unsure

Votes: 19 11.7%

• Total voters

Planter

Banned
it's already been proven it was Oswald. Nat Geo or discovery did a recreation of the shooting, and the shots 100% came from the Texas schoolbook Depository, and were indeed fired by Oswald.

/end thread.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
There's no way he could have accurately gotten off multiple shots with that old Italian bolt action rifle in the allotted time...

4a7191a

Established Member
back and to the left, back and to the left.

i like the movie the watchmen where it shows the comedian as the second gunman. sadly there was a second gunman IMO, ive never bought the crap that it was a one man job.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
It was proven it was Oswald, he fired the shot from the depository, I'm 100% sure I seen the Discovery show.

This thread is over with.

Draiter

Established Member
It was Al O... He ran some simulations and used the magical ZL1 bullet that supposedly does all these magical things that no one else can get it to do. You wouldn't believe the 60 ft time that bullet cut...
At least that's what I heard...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
his brother killed him by going after the mob/unions, Hoffa was in on it, after hoffa got out, he was going to sing, hoffa got merc'd because of that. Oswald did it, on contract.

Bobby Kennedy killed his brother by hammering on the unions....Hoffa and the mafia carried out the deed.

Once he got out of prison, he wanted to run for Union prez. again and the mob didn't want him to, he started making threats about squealing and putting out hits and he got his as a result.
Read...."I Heard U Paint Houses", it's all there.

Oswald defected to Russia after being an EXPERT marksman hitting targets at a long range in rapid succession with a 90+% accuracy rating. look it up. a few shots on a moving target moving away from not a horribly far away distance isn't that big of a deal. might have been a second shooter that got away with it. I think there was hope that he was supposed to get away with it, sheer luck/chance got him caught. when he was killed he was killed by a known long term mob associate who was terminally ill and going to die anyway. I'm sure he was sent in to make sure he didn't talk.

UncleDan

Established Member
There's no way he could have accurately gotten off multiple shots with that old Italian bolt action rifle in the allotted time...

Sure you could. As much of a POS rifle as it was, it's entirely possible to cycle the bolt as fast as the actual shots were fired.

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
Oswald did get off one of the shots that hit JFK, but I believe there were others involved.

my theory is LBJ had something to do with it, he was power hungry from the get go. Hell, he got sworn in on the flight back to D.C. with JFK's body on the plane. And, had Jackie do the honor of witness.

ViciousJay

Established Member
with the vietnam, and african american looking to get rights i think the government bumped him off

ViciousJay

Established Member
oswald did get off one of the shots that hit jfk, but i believe there were others involved.

My theory is lbj had something to do with it, he was power hungry from the get go. Hell, he got sworn in on the flight back to d.c. With jfk's body on the plane. And, had jackie do the honor of witness.

110%

Users who are viewing this thread