**** Around >>> Find Out

_Snake_

Established Member
So when there's nobody in the left lane and you're approaching a red light and the car behind you has their right turn signal on. Do you move to the left lane so they can go right on red or do you hold them up because you're not passing anyone?
How do you react to cars entering the road from the left? Do you not use the right lane to get around them? How soon before your left turn are you allowing yourself to move to the left lane? When you are entering from the left, do you just shoot straight across to the right lane?
I'm so curious to hear how you drive since you aren't actually doing it correctly. Lol
IMG_5245.jpeg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Cool, you found someone else's joke and reposted it. Too bad you don't spend that time learning how to drive properly.
So, a 40 year old from Idaho who's never lived here is now giving driving lessons? I may have a little input based on my previous life.

ajaf1656

Established Member
So, a 40 year old from Idaho who's never lived here is now giving driving lessons? I may have a little input based on my previous life.
Uh, it was my driving in Idaho that has been called into question, I am not "from Idaho" and I have lived in Florida. You couldn't have gotten much more incorrect than you did. lol

ajaf1656

Established Member
For future reference I've lived in California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Massachusetts, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina and Texas.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Florida is the only state where a cop almost hit me, pulled me over and told me I should have known he was going to turn and that he didn't legally need to use his turn signal. Of course that isn't true, but... Florida drivers. Lol

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I live in MA and can vouch for this. The self centered entitlement prick better than anyone else personally is visible in the driving patterns here. This is the only state I can pass the whole highway doing 70 in the right lane because everyone thinks they own the road at 47 in the left lane
Only place ive ever see the 70mph shoulder pass lol

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I live in MA and can vouch for this. The self centered entitlement prick better than anyone else personally is visible in the driving patterns here. This is the only state I can pass the whole highway doing 70 in the right lane because everyone thinks they own the road at 47 in the left lane

You don't travel on 495 much? 80-85:is the norm in the middle lane.

Saleen498

Established Member
You don't travel on 495 much? 80-85:is the norm in the middle lane.
Touche. 495 north of the mass pike until about the tewksbury line is a different area. Traffic 495 and west behaves like 84 in Connecticut or 93 once you hit NH.
The demeanor of the people gets much friendlier past that line as well.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Touche. 495 north of the mass pike until about the tewksbury line is a different area. Traffic 495 and west behaves like 84 in Connecticut or 93 once you hit NH.
The demeanor of the people gets much friendlier past that line as well.

Ha! I'm in Tewksbury.

Users who are viewing this thread