**** Around >>> Find Out

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
How many OTR miles? I can't remember.
1,750,000 in a big truck. I have a county sheriff who is headed home about the same time as me almost daily. I've followed him at 65 in a 55 and he's followed me doing the same. I almost all the way, I just turn off a main drag before him.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Touche. 495 north of the mass pike until about the tewksbury line is a different area. Traffic 495 and west behaves like 84 in Connecticut or 93 once you hit NH.
The demeanor of the people gets much friendlier past that line as well.
I changed a tire on the side of 495 near boston...thought for sure i was gonna die

ajaf1656

Established Member
I had to change a flat on the side of the A1 Autostrada outside of Bologna in Italy. I thought I was dead for sure. Lol

ajaf1656

Established Member
I went the normal counter-clockwise way around a traffic circle in London. Every other car went the wrong way. Not good. Where do these people learn to drive?
OMG are you serious? You know that's not at all how they do things there.... It's "anti-clockwise". :LOL:

Saleen498

Established Member
O
I had to change a flat on the side of the A1 Autostrada outside of Bologna in Italy. I thought I was dead for sure. Lol

Outside Bologna? You could have ended up as flat meat

images.png

I'll show myself out....

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Anyone remember this from a few years back? I want to say it was 4th of July or 4th of July weekend. It was ridiculous to hear about it as it was happening, and I knew someone who was out on the islands at the time and watched it happen.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Anyone remember this from a few years back? I want to say it was 4th of July or 4th of July weekend. It was ridiculous to hear about it as it was happening, and I knew someone who was out on the islands at the time and watched it happen.

Yeah, that was crazy. Glad I wasn't there that day. For as simple as SeaTac's layout is, it can get pretty busy on the ground with all the ground traffic operating on one side of the runways. He didn't talk to anyone until he was in the air and he called the ramp controller. Lol

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member

It was August. My wife and I were on a Delta flight from ATL into SEA that same afternoon...we had to vector for a bit until he crashed and it was over before we could get cleared to land. we were watching it live on the news on the plane...it was surreal!

Users who are viewing this thread