are you happy with it? yes? no? on-the-fence?

are you happy with it?

• YES

Votes: 222 55.5%
  • NO

Votes: 57 14.3%
  • ON-THE-FENCE

Votes: 121 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
2005 is calling they want their joke back!
assclown I want a muscle car not some wiggered out ride that looks so gay!

Just buy a 1969 fastback. That's what I plan on doing since it's my dream car. Let ford design whatever they want. You can build any classic mustang you want for around the same price as a new mustang anyways, and that's with updated suspension, interior, engine and wheels on the classic.

SIRLOIN

Established Member
I'm serioulsy confused how any Mustang fan/owner could not think this is without a doubt the hottest Mustang EVER?!

attachment.php

8197_cc0640_001_PQ.jpg

attachment.php

628x471.jpg

attachment.php

64548320.jpg

attachment.php

8526502147_573b7c979f_z.jpg

attachment.php

2013-Ford-Mustang-GT-side-in-motion.jpg

p257524699.jpg

2013-Ford-Mustang-GT-Silver-Wallpaper-HD.jpg

p488120872-5.jpg

2005_Ford_Mustang_GT_silver-50-years-of-mustangs-slideshow.jpg

Thank you Ford for making such a bad-ass car!!!

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
I'm serioulsy confused how any Mustang fan/owner could not think this is without a doubt the hottest Mustang EVER?!

attachment.php

8197_cc0640_001_PQ.jpg

attachment.php

628x471.jpg

attachment.php

64548320.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

p257524699.jpg

p488120872-5.jpg

Well...if you put it that way.

Point taken. Not that I needed to be convinced or anything. Nice photo comparison. Very convincing.

Last edited:

SIRLOIN

Established Member
I can't wait to see what the aftermarket is going to have in store for this thing. FINALLY a Mustang that you can have an endless world of wheel possibilities...

attachment.php

ca67e2aa5e9311e38bf00abf480766b1_8.jpg

attachment.php

So badass!!!!

70GT6

Established Member
Dont like the Tiburon looking rear quarters and the Nissan GTR accents in the grill.
SOOOO glad I got the '13 GT500, I thought about waiting to see what the '15 would bring.

jes_csx

Established Member
I am amazed with how hung up some people are on certain aesthetic features when its almost certain to be a huge improvement in so many ways... the most important being the driving experience.
Take the C7 as an example. I can't stand the rear end. Radii are too tight, its too angular, the pipes look stupid all together etc. I still like the rest of the car though... and I'm sure after driving one my rear-end hangups would start to fade pretty quick.
Subjective styling opinions aside, the new car is going to be so much better in almost every way... especially when we get to the SE's and SVT versions.

Last edited:

skulls

Established Member

attachment.php

8197_cc0640_001_PQ.jpg

attachment.php

628x471.jpg

attachment.php

64548320.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

p257524699.jpg

p488120872-5.jpg

Cause its not...and those are some of the worst photos of the non '15 mustangs ive ever seen and some of the best of the '15....you sir, shouod be in politics.

MRSUPRA

Established Member
It's not great looking or that bad. I just wish they would have made the front end/hood line lower and shorten the rear overhang. Seems kind of dumn trying to look modern while having a rear bumber that sticks out like it's from the 80's. Hopefully there will be some aftermarket add-ons like a GT500 type wing, and maybe something to add to the front end to make it look more aggressive.

SIRLOIN

Established Member
Cause its not...and those are some of the worst photos of the non '15 mustangs ive ever seen and some of the best of the '15....you sir, shouod be in politics.

Okay...How about you post up some comparison pictures of both the stock Mustangs. Let me tell you, there aren't any flattering pics of stock Mustangs pre 2015, but would love to see you take a crack at it.

Patiently waiting.

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member

Actually...those photos pretty much show how board-flat the S197 has been right up to the current model. The pinched waist, the wider haunches, the crisper front fascia and redesigned tail on '15 are all major improvements. The photos don't lie in this case and comparison on the street will only confirm the improvement.

skulls

Established Member
Okay...How about you post up some comparison pictures of both the stock Mustangs. Let me tell you, there aren't any flattering pics of stock Mustangs pre 2015, but would love to see you take a crack at it.

Patiently waiting.

I dont care too...im not trying to convince the world of my point...your photos are off cars that have terrible composition, unflattering angles, harsh light and no post work for pre '15, the ones of the '15 have heavy post, super flattering light, great composition and nice angles...that is because they are professionally done...I can show you a victoria secert modrl on a shoot and then every day life going to get coffee and trust me, it's wildly different and obviously favors the shoot.

But hey, keep trying to justify why you like it...

dgkla_22_653645.jpg

gzzzi_17_653645.jpg

7f0e7d56ac471331fa4e7e1ee73484c5.jpg

vs_alessandra_ambrosio.jpg

jnqlc_26_653645.jpg

i rest my case....

Last edited:

01bluesnake

Established Member
The only thing worrying me about the '15, is kind of how Ford got out the '10 with the old powertrain and became an odd ball bastard child. You got the looks of the 11+ 5.0's, but the speed of the retired -'09 3V's. I'm hoping ford doesn't release the direct injection and lots better options come '16 otherwise the '15 will also become the odd one out. As far as how the '15 looks, i really like it. Some body configurations all single color keyed look blah, while the broken up two tone really look good. The front is still working on me, but with different splitters and packages im sure they will look fine.

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
I dont care too...im not trying to convince the world of my point...your photos are off cars that have terrible composition, unflattering angles, harsh light and no post work for pre '15, the ones of the '15 have heavy post, super flattering light, great composition and nice angles...that is because they are professionally done...I can show you a victoria secert modrl on a shoot and then every day life going to get coffee and trust me, it's wildly different and obviously favors the shoot.

But hey, keep trying to justify why you like it...

dgkla_22_653645.jpg

gzzzi_17_653645.jpg

7f0e7d56ac471331fa4e7e1ee73484c5.jpg

vs_alessandra_ambrosio.jpg

jnqlc_26_653645.jpg

i rest my case....

Wow...S197 Mustangs with lipstick, mascara and major tata's. I can see how that would make them look much better. :rolleyes:

SIRLOIN

Established Member
I think it's hilarious that he actually took the time to post up a bunch of pictures of some chics to prove his point, instead of posting pictures of S197 Mustang's.

Go ahead...Post up the worst actual pictures you can find of the S550, next to the best "professionally done" actual stock S197's...:pop:

I don't need to justify what I like or what I think is better looking, or feel the need to try and convince anyone which one looks like an outdated turd compared to the other. The poll above and the pictures speak for themselves.

Last edited:

skulls

Established Member
I actually think it's hilarious that he actually took the time to post up a bunch of pictures of some chics to prove his point, instead of posting pictures of S197 Mustang's.

Go ahead...Post up the worst actual pictures you can find of the S550, next to the best "professionally done" actual stock S197's...:pop:

I don't need to justify what I like or what I think is better looking, or feel the need to try and convince anyone which one looks like an outdated turd compared to the other. The poll above speaks for itself.

Yet, you posted photos showing why you think its better...might want to rethink your statement..
The poll proves people like it, that's all...not that people think it looks WAY better and the best mustang Ford has ever put out, yet apparently you think that's what it shows..enjoy living in your delusional world....lmao.

And again you've fully over looked my point with the photos...but ill you get back to your fantasy world.

Last edited:

SIRLOIN

Established Member
Yet, you posted photos showing why you think its better...might want to rethink your statement..
The poll proves people like it, that's all...not that people think it looks WAY better and the best mustang Ford has ever put out, yet apparently you think that's what it shows..enjoy living in your delusional world....lmao.

All I did was post pictures for comparison's sake. I don't see how that's "trying to convince the world of my point" as you say. If that's the case I would have posted the pictures and then added my 02. on why one looks better than the other. I posted the pictures to let everyone decide on their own. Posting the pictures of the S197 seem's to have really struck a cord with you for some reason lmao...

As for the poll, your right...it proves people like it. In fact, it show's that quite decisively. There was no option to click for the "WAY better and the best Mustang Ford has ever put out", so how the hell do you know what the people voting in favor of it really think about it?

And again you've fully over looked my point with the photos...but ill you get back to your fantasy world.

I think the only person delusional here is you. I don't see how I over looked the point of your chick pictures AGAIN...:??: You were talking to someone else the first time...Lmao....:shrug:

Neos281

Speedlab
Established Member
The Effects of Pedestrian Standards

It's not great looking or that bad. I just wish they would have made the front end/hood line lower and shorten the rear overhang. Seems kind of dumn trying to look modern while having a rear bumber that sticks out like it's from the 80's. Hopefully there will be some aftermarket add-ons like a GT500 type wing, and maybe something to add to the front end to make it look more aggressive.

I believe what you are seeing is Ford's initiative to make this Mustang a "Global" vehicle. European/Asian Pedestrian Standards are controlling the design of the car. You can see this across the entire MB range (minus the soon-to-be updated C-Class).

Here is a short excerpt from C&D.

CarandDriver said:
Think modern cars look bloated? Of course you do. Part of what you're seeing is the effect of European and Asian pedestrian-protection requirements that went live last decade. The idea is to leave enough space beneath the hood to keep a struck pedestrian's head from caving it in far enough to hit the top of the engine. So, you'd expect higher hoods and taller noses. But that little bit of air over the intake manifold ripples through and changes everything.

skulls

Established Member
I believe what you are seeing is Ford's initiative to make this Mustang a "Global" vehicle. European/Asian Pedestrian Standards are controlling the design of the car. You can see this across the entire MB range (minus the soon-to-be updated C-Class).

Here is a short excerpt from C&D.

That's actually, very, very interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread