are you happy with it? yes? no? on-the-fence?

are you happy with it?

• YES

Votes: 222 55.5%
  • NO

Votes: 57 14.3%
  • ON-THE-FENCE

Votes: 121 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2004TBV

Living the dream
Established Member
Love it! Looks great, I appreciate the new styling, love the rear difusser, the interior is tits. I will most deffinetly get one after all the kinks are worked out.

MOUNT-N-SLOT

Established Member
From the side, rear, looks like a Mustang. Happy the kept the length of the hood & car. The front, cowl looks like a natural evolution of the 13-14's. Don't care for the side windows & roofline vs 1/4 window, too much like a 370Z. VERY happy the Trinity is not an option, since I own a '14 GT500. Really looking forward to what SVT launches.

5.0jake

Established Member
After seeing it on Good Morning America today, I must say it looks amazing on my television! Miles better than any pic/video on a PC or phone screen.

I’m not going to lie, the 15' pretty looked good on Good Morning America's unveiling, the other pictures weren’t doing it justice.
I will consider it in a few years if/when they introduce the 10 speed auto and a more powerful direct injected 5.0.
I'm very happy with my 14' no regrets :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Seems that more people are warming up to it after seeing the car on Good Morning America. I suspect as we see more images of the actual car and as more info comes forth, many "on the fence" will give it a thumbs up.

FICannon

Semper Fidelis
Established Member
Hhhhmmmm...

Not sure yet, I wasn't sure about the change in 05 and after seeing a couple on the street I didn't think they were as aesthetically pleasing as the New Edge Mustangs.

When the Mustang was remodeled for 94, Ford said "everything is changed" & "we went through the whole car" but everyone knows how easily Sn95 and Fox Body parts interchange. I don't have enough knowledge on the new Mustangs but it seems ford just repeated 94.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I absolutely love it and can't what to see one with some visual mods. I still remember when when the 2010 came out and what a bitch fest that was and now look, most everyone is in love with the 2010-14 style.

This car is going to sell like hot cakes!!!

01GTB

Established Member
The car will sell well the way it sits. Sales will be up big. There are some things I really like and some things I don't care for. They always tweak things a few years in to freshen the look, and this won't be any different. I would imagine the things I don't care for will either not look as bad in person, or the refresh a few years in will fix it.

Chris Proia

Established Member
I love everything aft of the front fenders but the nose looks like a damn dodge. What the hell were they thinking with those headlights? No direct injection on a 50th anniversary car in the year 2015? Come on Ford...

2012GTCS

Established Member
I love everything aft of the front fenders but the nose looks like a damn dodge. What the hell were they thinking with those headlights? No direct injection on a 50th anniversary car in the year 2015? Come on Ford...

My thoughts exactly....that nose!!!!! wtf

68_GT

Terminated '98
Established Member
I'll decide after I see one modified, lowered and with better wheels. The 13's look great on the lot this one not so much. Looks boring as is.

68_GT

Terminated '98
Established Member
front end sort of reminds me of the newer Infiniti M series. It looks half sports car half luxury sedan ?!?!?!

Now I wish they had just put my '13 SHO front end on it....

Last edited:

98_Undertaker

Established Member
I like it and I'm another one of those young people that "can't afford it." As far as Europe...everything I have seen is they like it a lot.

Someone said weight was down 200 lbs more power better refined... And Ford said it's faster around their their track than the Boss 302. The straight line boys will be crying because of the IRS but it was time for Ford to catch up with everyone else.

Last edited:

LostPony

Established Member
I voted 'Like". The more I see it the more I like it. Feedback on this site is about what I expected. In reality this site represents about .01% of .01% of new Mustang buyers. The way I see it, most here are either stuck on the flexible flyer fox, or the 03-04 Cobra as being the pinnacle of Mustang performance and style. Thankfully Ford has moved on.

Chris Proia

Established Member
I voted 'Like". The more I see it the more I like it. Feedback on this site is about what I expected. In reality this site represents about .01% of .01% of new Mustang buyers. The way I see it, most here are either stuck on the flexible flyer fox, or the 03-04 Cobra as being the pinnacle of Mustang performance and style. Thankfully Ford has moved on.

Some might argue the 03-04 cobra's were ahead of their time considering they came with IRS, 6-speed and a blower. Not to mention they still to this day look bad ass standing still or driving down the street.

Coming Up

WeStayClean
Established Member
that ass though.

im in love.

datass_zpsc3f231ec.jpg

Last edited:

98_Undertaker

Established Member
Some might argue the 03-04 cobra's were ahead of their time considering they came with IRS, 6-speed and a blower. Not to mention they still to this day look bad ass standing still or driving down the street.

Think about The Supra they had the built turbo 2jz, 6 speed and IRS as well....10 years before the Terminator. Granted they were what 45-50k when they came out? I have always loved the 03/04 just brute force with that I'm a bad mofo look. But I think Ford and the US in general have been playing catch up for a while.

I am really interested to see what SVT spits out of their doors because when you look at it it will have to outperform the 13/14 Shelby or else it would be a big bust and disappointment.

Mxfrench

Established Member
i love everything aft of the front fenders but the nose looks like a damn dodge. What the hell were they thinking with those headlights? No direct injection on a 50th anniversary car in the year 2015? Come on ford...

what dodge does it look like?
I work for dodge and i walked the yard just to see and nothing looks like it to me.

kingnut

Established Member
lol at people thinking its gonna be sitting as the show it now. when they get to the lots you're gonna have your typical 4x4 stock mustang.

Users who are viewing this thread