Are the NEW 100 bills out yet?

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
you can deposit or withdraw $10,000 per day in cash from a bank with no report to the IRS.

Each transaction of 10K requires an IRS report, also the FBI is notified if I understand the way money laundering laws work.
8k at a time might keep you under the radar.

crew_dawg16

Established Member
When making deposits over $9999.99, the bank requires you to fill out a form and the IRS is notified. Not really a big deal if the money is taxed and legally obtained but I've always preferred to do it that way. I make a deposit in the business account every other day for this reason.

Yeah, I get that. The OP was asking about exchanging the bills for new ones, would that require a deposit form?

crew_dawg16

Established Member
Jimmy is a very good friend of mine. So is 98 saleen. And them other 2 guys.
I had to drop out at very young age to support my new born daughter back in 1983 yes she's almost 30 on shes a nurse and I got 2 lovely grandkids which I adore.
Everyone Can't we just get alone? We all have something in common.cars& wild.women.
what if your child or someone you knew had what I have. I bet you would Not make fun of them at all. But would aucally try to help them.
O.get so much crap from people.I try best a can..I have wanted to end it all. With people.on the internet. Its like.nothing worth living for anymore. I got no friend except at work they OK with me. If you where to meet.me or know me, would.you know.that I would.give the shirt off my back.and a few.dollars.in your pocket if you needed it.I had Many people tell me I have a Good.Heart.! And to hang in there.

You're alright in my book.:beer:

cobra=trouble

Established Member
Well the problem is.it not.taxed.this.cash.side.jobs and selling couple of cheap cars over the years I got my work> or.house and bill money and my project money. It really don't matter of I get the new bills but 30k IS a lot of green 20's .greasy.bills will be new and slim want take.up much room. But I love counting it daily.
my.job is great I can work all the overtime I want? My bro inlaw runs the company. Very easy.work and cool. Compared.to my last job heat exhast fumes asshole boss.and on commission couldn't pay the.bills.now.am okay I need.my good.ins.soon so I can see.if I can get some.help maybe.
thanks for.the kind.words.
trying to pay house off.in 2.5 more.years. it.will be close.then I will save for retirement. Probability sell some.of.my hot rods for.retirement?
Of.I.want.to.work.10.hours a.day 6 days a.week.that fine. Even 7 but no time.for.anything but sleep.
my wife.is.handicapped.and.can barley.walk.she was.turned.down by S.S. 15,years ago.she was born handicapped.> she was.born club footed.went.to shriners to get her feet fixed so she can walk but over the years older.plus more.weight its.very hard on here.which me.I.got.my own problems health use
Going.to need.both hips.replaced.both knees.ankles? Not.sure.what they can do my neck I can't.turn.more.then40%of.that at.times my back hurts.so bad I got.2.heating pads.I sleep with on.am 47 but feel more like 68.

gt347mustang

Established Member
I can get you the new hundreds.

Just send over your cash in $5,000 increments. I don't care what form you send it in.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Thanks man my vocabulary is around slang I hear most every day now if sickness. Me the way people talk.I do read numbers backward lookikng at them.but I never could be words.into good context even with spell check. I'm sure I got more.things wrong with.me but I have no Obama care as of yet. I'm white.

I understand the difficulty of it completely. I struggled with English class and proper grammar all my years in school and it affected my grades a lot. I even took a special learning class just for kids with dyslexia from like 2nd to 5th grade which I got made fun of for for some reason but it never bothered me. It took a few years after I graduated for me to grasp what I had learned and understand how to apply it, and I attribute much of that to a lot of the reading I did on here.

You seem like a good guy though and I'm sure holding a conversation with you in person is just fine. :beer:

cobra=trouble

Established Member
Thanks everyone I'm about to cry .all of.you have a good.heart.keep up the great work God.will answer.you.I give to people.all the time it makes.me.feel.good.inside.people I need not people that need.drugs

SpectorV

Established Member
most banks keep track of deposits over time so if you try to be sneaky and get 1k a day or 5k etc etc it adds up and BAM you go over limit and are reported.

Users who are viewing this thread