Are the NEW 100 bills out yet?

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I would do it in sub 10,000 amounts that are in easy round numbers.

Then I would call a few banks and find out their opinion on how a "conversion" like this could best be followed through on.

What all you guys don't realize is that he has grammar problems.. This isn't the first time he's started a thred and had it derail due to his grammar.

This is true and he's actually told people ahead of time in his threads of his 'grammar issues.'

The irony of your post in this thread.

The Pizz always brings the LOLz to any thread he comes into. Definitely one of 'NJ's finest.' :beer:

not all people are mean just some here I was just asking a simple.question here.but forget it
makes me just want to sell my cobra due to these assholes.that don't take me seriously.

Would you like for me to delete this thread? Just say so. I can do that.!

I'm.not school material but. I make it happen like everyone else.and no am not on any state hand out money.this is side money cash!

Your threads are great man. :beer: They always attract the funniest comments. I actually like forward to your threads because of responses like the ones in this one. :thumbsup:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I've always heard to keep deposits under 10k.

I've heard this as well.

But if you're just exchanging, then I wouldn't think there would be a limit.

This could easily be misconstrued for a money laundering attempt by the authorities, so make sure you contact the bank(s), tell them what your intentions are, and see what they suggest as the best legal course of action.

There certainly has to be a legal way.

horspla2000

Established Member
I will say, if you're legit, why worry?? BUT, I would also avoid unnecessary BS! Calling a bank and asking questions such as this will arise suspicion, and they can cause issues as a result. Keep it sub 10K, and maybe deal w a couple of different places.

ShelbyKid

It sounds stock..
Established Member
OP: Keep it under $10k and you will be fine. That's what i've always heard when it comes to banks and cash.

cobra=trouble

Established Member
What if a bring in 10k.of green 20's will they. Give me the. All new crisp 100 bills? I can do this 3 times over. But just bring10K. At a time correct? Thanks

Squamishcoyote

Wheel Hoppin
Established Member
I don't know what your guys new 100's are like but we just got that plastic crap up here... Shit melts together if you leave it on the dash or something

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Thanksw 98- I have dylexia.like 0zzy.I don't take 100 pills a day. Just a dozen but I can still drive barley.

Not bashing you cause I have dyslexia too, but to not sound like an idiot to other people in the future don't use that as an excuse because dyslexia doesn't cause bad grammar. As you can see my grammar is pretty good, even with dyslexia, but what dyslexia does at an early age is make it harder to learn your basic grammar skills, but not impossible.

If you're looking to improve your grammar then just read a lot, books and on these forums, and pay attention to the people with good grammar and with bad and correct it as you read.

Last edited:

cobra=trouble

Established Member
Thanks man my vocabulary is around slang I hear most every day now if sickness. Me the way people talk.I do read numbers backward lookikng at them.but I never could be words.into good context even with spell check. I'm sure I got more.things wrong with.me but I have no Obama care as of yet. I'm white.

cobra=trouble

Established Member
So Whats youre plans for today?

Me just got up. I will soon get up.to work on my other vehicle's. I'm going to take my medication now.so when I get up I wont hurt and will be perked up.
2MG Xaxxax,perocet10/650 gets me moving. Doctors.orders been really down not working on Much due to arthritis.

cobra=trouble

Established Member
Your patience is amazing!
Jimmy is a very good friend of mine. So is 98 saleen. And them other 2 guys.
I had to drop out at very young age to support my new born daughter back in 1983 yes she's almost 30 on shes a nurse and I got 2 lovely grandkids which I adore.
Everyone Can't we just get alone? We all have something in common.cars& wild.women.
what if your child or someone you knew had what I have. I bet you would Not make fun of them at all. But would aucally try to help them.
O.get so much crap from people.I try best a can..I have wanted to end it all. With people.on the internet. Its like.nothing worth living for anymore. I got no friend except at work they OK with me. If you where to meet.me or know me, would.you know.that I would.give the shirt off my back.and a few.dollars.in your pocket if you needed it.I had Many people tell me I have a Good.Heart.! And to hang in there.

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Jimmy is a very good friend of mine. So is 98 saleen. And them other 2 guys.
I had to drop out at very young age to support my new born daughter back in 1983 yes she's almost 30 on shes a nurse and I got 2 lovely grandkids which I adore.
Everyone Can't we just get alone? We all have something in common.cars& wild.women.
what if your child or someone you knew had what I have. I bet you would Not make fun of them at all. But would aucally try to help them.
O.get so much crap from people.I try best a can..I have wanted to end it all. With people.on the internet. Its like.nothing worth living for anymore. I got no friend except at work they OK with me. If you where to meet.me or know me, would.you know.that I would.give the shirt off my back.and a few.dollars.in your pocket if you needed it.I had Many people tell me I have a Good.Heart.! And to hang in there.

Your original post did not seem real. I don;t know you. I edited my smart-ass response because Jimmy seemed to know something I do not. My comment was his patience with me and my quick wit and black humor.

Best of luck and best wishes from me.

tmkr03

Established Member
Sounds like you have a lot of cash sitting around. I get it if you want to have some of the first new 100's released because you collect, but to have upwards of 30k in cash not in the bank is odd to me. ( I only said 30k because you stated going in 3 times with 10k)

Also some banks won't deal with you unless your a customer.

And as far as grammar I could personally care less. I got the point. I am a horrible speller. But you know what, I do just fine at my job and I make a good living.

Last edited:

static74

in the 9's
Established Member
While exchanging old bills for new is perfectly legal, expect a lot of questions, possibly being turned away.

You may want to just deposit your money and then come back in a month and withdraw it. You will, either way, catch the eye of the banks money laundering department. You should also let the teller know you will need a large some in cash in a single denomination at least a week ahead of time.

Source: I manage a bank

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread