Are the NEW 100 bills out yet?

cobra=trouble

Established Member
I have not seen the new bills as of yet. Are they at the banks yet?
I need to trade all my old ragged out bills. For the new ones.I want brand new crisp ones in new 10,000 wrappers. How many that's a secret
Can I only bring in 5000 dollars in at a time due to the IRS? Or can I bring it all?
this money has already been taxed. Right now I got a shit load of green 20's I been saving for over 10 years.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Fixed because I took the OP as not being serious.

Last edited by a moderator:

cobra=trouble

Established Member
I am not a.troll just bad grammar I forgot to say are the New 100 bills.out yet. I want to cash in my green 20's they LOL like a lot. But I need something that wont take up a lot of room.I like the new 100's they have.
Can you bring in say 10,000 dollar at a time or should I bring 4900 on at a time?
no I don't have a printing press.
or.should.I trade.my 20's in for all 1 dollar.bills yes I have dyslexia

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
Why does it matter how much you take in if you can show proof of where it came from?

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
What all you guys don't realize is that he has grammar problems.. This isn't the first time he's started a thred and had it derail due to his grammar.

65x2

Resident Hippie
Established Member
I've always heard to keep deposits under 10k. But if you're just exchanging, then I wouldn't think there would be a limit. You're wanting brand new 100s in 10k stacks though. So wouldn't you have to go all in for 10k?

This is all just guessing though.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

memach1

Established Member
i would not take $10k in a bank and ask for new bills in exchange. they will probaly think you are a loon with enough balls to try to rip off a bank with fake money. especially if you have the older style of $20 bills.

crew_dawg16

Established Member
i would not take $10k in a bank and ask for new bills in exchange. they will probaly think you are a loon with enough balls to try to rip off a bank with fake money. especially if you have the older style of $20 bills.

And why should that matter if you are in fact bringing in real money? $10k is not a lot of money to everyone.

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
And why should that matter if you are in fact bringing in real money? $10k is not a lot of money to everyone.

When making deposits over $9999.99, the bank requires you to fill out a form and the IRS is notified. Not really a big deal if the money is taxed and legally obtained but I've always preferred to do it that way. I make a deposit in the business account every other day for this reason.

cobra=trouble

Established Member
Thanksw 98- I have dylexia.like 0zzy.I don't take 100 pills a day. Just a dozen but I can still drive barley.

KILRSVT

Established Member
The only thing that I picked up in this thread that is useful is that if you deposit more than 9,999.99 you need to deal with the IRS ... Other than that what's the point ?

MissionMan

u mad
Established Member
fail troll is fail, unless he is serious. in which case

OP has been saving for 10 years and essentially lost money for himself. Basic investments with compounded interest for those 10 years with a conservative rate of return @ 7% would have added up to quite a handsome amount in 10 years. but i digress.

cobra=trouble

Established Member
OP, If you can't spell. Why join a message board?
not all people are mean just some here I was just asking a simple.question here.but forget it
makes me just want to sell my cobra due to these assholes.that don't take me seriously.

Would you like for me to delete this thread? Just say so. I can do that.!

I'm.not school material but. I make it happen like everyone else.and no am not on any state hand out money.this is side money cash!

Last edited:

whoareu

Established Member
Waht i dno't unredstand is wyh make fnu of soemone who cna't hpel it? I understood everything he said, with no issues. Anyone here ever have to do sentence corrections? Oh that's right, all the ones making fun of him hasn't made that far in school yet! If you can't answer or read the question, why bother replying? I do have another question, for the ones making fun of him, do you feel better about yourself now? Honestly, the ones who make fun of people for something they can't help, are the joke, period!

Oh and yes my join date and my post count. Well i lurk, site is very useful on some things and some of the stuff is funny, but because most of the pricks here, i don't waste my time posting because most believe they already know everything. So my 2 cents wouldn't be to beneficial. Yes i have owned a Cobra, yes i still drive a mustang, so considering those two things, i had to put my 2 cents in.

Users who are viewing this thread