Aquaman and Shazam Trailers

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Holy shit does Shazam look like garbage! They’re trying far too hard to be Marvel with the comedy, and what the hell is up with that costume? It looks goofy, couldn’t they fit it to the actor to actually fill it out instead of all the padding.

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
They both look good. Anxious to see. I am not much of a critic. Enjoy films. Thanks for sharing.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Holy shit does Shazam look like garbage! They’re trying far too hard to be Marvel with the comedy, and what the hell is up with that costume? It looks goofy, couldn’t they fit it to the actor to actually fill it out instead of all the padding.
See, i disagree. I think the comedic aspect is what DC has been missing. All of their movies take themselves far too seriously.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
See, i disagree. I think the comedic aspect is what DC has been missing. All of their movies take themselves far too seriously.

I get that, but everything from that trailer seems forced like some jackass with no smense or humor wrote it.

merkyworks

Established Member
I'm laughing cause in general Aquaman is the redheaded stepchild of DC in my opinion but Jason Momoa as Aquaman, Amanda Heard as Mera and Black Manta. I wonder if this is pre or post Justice League? Either way this movie looks like its going to be amazing!

As for Shazam I get what they are trying to do but I think its a fail. Shazam's a kid and he acts immature when doing hero stuff in the comics so I think casting Zachary Levi as Shazam is spot on but as others have said the costume/fake muscles looks ridiculous. I guess Zachary Levi couldn't bulk up like Bale/Affleck did for Batman or Cavill did for Superman but they should have done something.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I think Shazam actually looks entertaining. Aquaman looks like another ho-hum DC effort. At this point, I think they need to put out a version Flashpoint and reboot the franchise. Keep the good stuff, shit can the bad, and roll out much stronger. They should have hired this guy to write BvS:

ViciousJay

Established Member
I think Shazam actually looks entertaining. Aquaman looks like another ho-hum DC effort. At this point, I think they need to put out a version Flashpoint and reboot the franchise. Keep the good stuff, shit can the bad, and roll out much stronger. They should have hired this guy to write BvS:

This sounds AWESOME!

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
Shazam is bringing back old memories.
I had his wallpaper in my bedroom back in the early 80's, along with all of my Hit Parader magazine centerfolds.
I liked the Heavy Metal at a very young age.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I understand what they are doing with Shazam. He is one of the most powerful superheros but he is still ultimately just a kid. In Darkseid War, they make a point to note that he is shaken because sees his first dead body. The character has to be super light-hearted and innocent, or basically comedic, in order to be somewhat accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread