Anyone planning on making it out to the open course?

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
svt4stv said:
ok man, damn! :poke:

i saw those at pep boys but i didnt see the right ones there. arent they supposed to be snell 95 or something?
Yes, that's correct. They were like $100-$150 or something. I forget...

racebronco2

Established Member
Most organizations require sa2000 or newer, speedventures and nasa is one of the few oganizations that their minimum is sa95. Speedtrial and svtoa require sa2000 or newer. We have run into helmets not labeled correctly. Look inside the helmet where the padding is and you should see the snell rating. It is a colored oval tag with a snell rating printed on it.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
racebronco2 said:
Most organizations require sa2000 or newer, speedventures and nasa is one of the few oganizations that their minimum is sa95. Speedtrial and svtoa require sa2000 or newer. We have run into helmets not labeled correctly. Look inside the helmet where the padding is and you should see the snell rating. It is a colored oval tag with a snell rating printed on it.
Do you know if I will need a rear seat roll cage for my coupe? I plan on running the course with my 17psi street tune.

11ride4life

Hatorade
Established Member
Is anyone running at the speedventures event this weekend? We will be their running the GT500 I may also run the Subaru if I feel like prepping the car.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
TTT!

We are all registered for Feb. 17th's event
- 2 Shelby GT-H's
- My Cobra

Now all I have to do is get my rear differential cooler kit installed and my Torsen T2R and I am ready to go.

Anyone else planning on going that weekend???:shrug:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Damnit I've been dying to get my start on an event like this, but it'll be down the 19th getting another pile of parts, I don't want to go till after that is done.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
32V-SVT said:
Hi guys, this event sounds great!
Is there a Tech Inspection check list that needs to be completed or anything?
Yes it can be found on the link I provided. Everything you need to know is covered on the site. If you have any additional questions call the contact # provided on the site.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
majinprodigy said:
count me in and my friend in an 03 GT =)
Great!

I'll be there in my Cobra and we should have 2 Shelby GT-Hs. One for my girlfriend and her mom and the other for her uncle.

:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread