anyone know this 01 cobra/saleen vert for sale in MA

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
so its an 01 cobra with a saleen bodykit? someone did some nice work with the paint/body kit.

car looks awesome james, you got a good deal

Thanks Ian. Yeah it's an 01 with an authentic saleen kit. Paint matches perfect and the kit lines up perfectly. A lot of time, labor, and money are in this car. I agree I got a good deal on it too

matt87

Established Member
ya glad you got it too. you take good care of your cars and that car deserved a smart owner. i drooled all over that car when it was at Dez's. he had to do some work on it to finish it after Bob passed away. lots of money in it, crap even the harmonic balancer was 600.00.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
ya glad you got it too. you take good care of your cars and that car deserved a smart owner. i drooled all over that car when it was at Dez's. he had to do some work on it to finish it after Bob passed away. lots of money in it, crap even the harmonic balancer was 600.00.

Thanks Matt! Appreciate the kind words. Spoken from a true mustang guy. You've always had a nice one in your stable too. Yeah the guy I bought it from put some serious coin into the car and it sure shows. I really lucked out, but I think the car fell into the right hands too. I look forward to enjoying the crap outta this car. And I look forward to showing it to you guys.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Very nice looking car ...did you buy it from the owner or from a dealer ?

PS,those pics taken at a best buy ?

I bought the car from the owner but he also owns the dealership as well. So I bought it directly from him not through the dealership. (We both had our reasons) And thanks for the kind words. And as Mooch confirmed, it was the Best Buy in Dedham.

randoo

Established Member
Hey guys..this was my car and i tell you it's a damn good one. Lot of time and money put into it. I had more money into the motor than James paid for the whole car. Sad to sell it but got into another toy...mustang of course! I'm glad to see it go to someone who will appreciate it.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Hey guys..this was my car and i tell you it's a damn good one. Lot of time and money put into it. I had more money into the motor than James paid for the whole car. Sad to sell it but got into another toy...mustang of course! I'm glad to see it go to someone who will appreciate it.

So you own the sales lot right down the street from me then? lol

termin8rdsg

Established Member
Thanks for sharing some pics, hope to see it around. Looks like you picked up a sweet ride and a nice price to boot.

Users who are viewing this thread