anyone know this 01 cobra/saleen vert for sale in MA

howie8124

Established Member
Too much... I think my friend on here is still selling his 99/01 cobra with a full saleen kit on it for less than that and it's probably just as clean if not cleaner. His name is SVTCHRIS I believe.

rc51thrasher

Established Member
There's gotta be a reason someone abandoned ship only 5k miles after all that work

Thats what i was thinking. Also just got a carfax through my work, Last documented mileage was 69k in 2010. 3k in almost 3 years?. I was mainly looking to see if it was someones car on here.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
someone has a lot of money in that car..........

I live in Chelmsford, that dealer is small time...so its interesting to see this kinda car end up on their lot

matt87

Established Member
i wonder if thats the same car Dez had to work on after that mustang guy passed away....cant remember his name. the car looked very nice and there is tons of money in it. call Dez and ask him if youre curious.

A.T

Established Member
Interesting.... I did a Google search on the VIN and the first page I went to shows the 5th, 6th, and 7th F46 = S281 Saleen Cobra and 8th digit V = DOHC. Definitely some money in this car. I didn't really look the first time around.

rc51thrasher

Established Member
i wonder if thats the same car Dez had to work on after that mustang guy passed away....cant remember his name. the car looked very nice and there is tons of money in it. call Dez and ask him if youre curious.

I just sent him an e-mail with a link to the car.

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I will swing by and try and look at it, I live right down the street from it. Didn't even know they had it there. Probably stored inside at night.

torched04mach1

Established Member
Anyone ever go look at this thing? I see its still available on Craigslist, they've been posting it everyday. I'm kind of interested in it but don't want to get in over my head, seems too good to be true which makes me a little nervous.

matt87

Established Member
def worth a look! if its the same car i saw at dez's show then its really clean and is a beast.

Users who are viewing this thread