ANY one from MD

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
SVTOA dinner is at 4 pm on January 10th, not the 11th as I had said earlier. Don't know where I got the 11th from. Should be a good group of people.

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I'm in.....looking forward to meeting the Redfire snakes. Just got back from Florida....gonna get back on the 2.90 RR project. You guys still planning on heading up to Amazon in a couple of weeks?

RedfireVenom

11 Second Vert Club
Established Member
It was nice meeting you tonight Dwight. You missed Evan (03RedfireCobra) by a couple of hours. He came over for dinner. I'll see both of you again on Jan. 10th.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Evan,

Going to try and drive out to Sheehy tonight and check out those new mystichromes. Love my DSG, but have to admit I'm kinda intrigued by the mystics.

Great talking to you last night....Wish I had come earlier and could of met Evan. Bought two 03 polished wheels w/ F1's today from a guy in Miss. Going to take the Nitto's off for the winter. They're nice tires but seem to wear like crazy. Now I just have to sneak that 2.90 RR past my wife!

Cammer281

SVT Poster
Established Member
Just moved to Edgewater! I love it, I am now closer to work and my girlfriend is closer to school!

Bad03Cobra

Gotta love Boost........
Established Member
I have a RR2.75 upper with a metco 4lb lower and I love it...would not have it any other way...........

So, are all of us going to meet at the track?????

Users who are viewing this thread