ANY one from MD

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Ah come on RAWSN8K! Lighten up a little....I want to meet and hang out as much as anyone else.... that's why I went to FS SVTOA function at Los Chorros a couple of weeks ago. But, it was 16 degrees out this morning and there's just not a lot of hanging out going on that I know of. Still trying to enjoy our Cobra's even though many are sitting because of weather.....Posts on this thread aren't meant to offend anyone, especially non-Terminators. How about chiming in with your 2 cents or start another thread that can be more inclusive of all Cobras?

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
No offense ment. Maybe it's just a little 03 envy, although my 95 will give most modded 03's a run for their money. Or maybe it's just cabin fever. I have an itch to get my car back on the road. In fact, I am trying to start up a SVTOA chapter in SoMD again. We had one but the former Dealer Director never sent in the Chapter renewal forms. As far as my 2 cents worth, thats probably all that my information would be worth. LOL

RAWSN8K

RIPZ28

Established Member
hey man... you know who I am... you know I live in College park... you kno I just wrecked my camaro... shit I was jsut at your house the other day (wicked4.6dohc) and now I jsut signed up for this site so you betta watch out...

Driverlarry

Established Member
Anyone know when the next hangout is for us East Coast guys? I would like to meet some people with nice cars instead of seeing ricers go around in circles in my town.

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by Driverlarry
Anyone know when the next hangout is for us East Coast guys? I would like to meet some people with nice cars instead of seeing ricers go around in circles in my town.
When it gets warmer outside I will be setting up meets in the Newark, DE area. Not sure where you are at in MD, but most places in MD aren't too far from DE.

I may also be down in the Blatimore area next weekend.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Originally posted by Driverlarry

DriverLarry,
Where in Maryland are you located? I live in Waldorf but work in Largo. Let's get some people together soon.

RAWSN8K

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Originally posted by SVT Chic
Live in Clinton, work in Laurel.

Heh.. I work near Clinton, in Suitland. Well...if you see a Sonic Blue 03 or a Black SVT Contour, chances are it's me.

--Matt

mmars

Meet me in the twisties!
Established Member
Another event is http://www.americanironshootout.com

It's April 24th. It's an american car event only. However, GM is the majority holder there. I'll be there. It's up at Cecil County Dragway. Let's get some more of us Ford folks up there.

--Matt
AIM: MeanMuthaCobra

Users who are viewing this thread