American Muscle WILLING to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
First off I've been a member longer than you. So your slander is ineffective. Secondly the conditions in which a said item has a defect is the variable. Determination of fault needs to be researched before anyone can come to a solid conclusion. Being that there was no apparent tire damage or cosmetic damage to the rim it was presumed to be a flaw. How is my argument invalid and I am immediately determined at fault? Am I wrong to bring forth my opinion ? And how I was treated ?
Not sure who you're talking to, and I don't care. Grow a pair, you ****ed up a rim, get over it and move on instead of looking like a cry baby. Believe me, we've all done it at one time or another.

pickles

Established Member
Whether you remember it or not, you hit something. This is 100% not AM's fault, or the wheels fault.

Take the wheel off, get it repaired, move on with life.

That sucks, but you can barely notice it. It really doesn't look bad. Give it time, those wheels will look much worse with more street duty.

Zemedici

Established Member
Point taken. However one would think that a hit forceful enough to do that would have taken out the tire first ? Bubble/blowout ?

Not necessarily. As stated earlier tires are designed to flex somewhat before they fail Completely. I bet if you dismounted the tire from the wheel you'd see damage on the tire from it flexing to the point of the inside of the tread hitting the wheel and therefore the wheel hitting whatever you did and bending it, get me?

scott_0

Established Member
as I said earlier, you really should have taken the discount on another wheel if AM did in fact offer you that, they don't even owe you that, you should have hopped on that deal man

BlackFive.0

Established Member
I have a contact in wheel repair that does amazing work for less than anything I'm sure they would have offered.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
This whole thread has become so stupid I'm gonna puke. Get your rim fixed and move on, go away. Jeezzz

AMDanBailer

Customer for over 10 years. Forgestar wheels that are 6 months old on a garage kept car. Front Driver side wheel bends. No damage to Tire/Rim. Supposed LifeTime Structural Warranty. Denied. Thanks Tony at AmericanMuscle for the great customer service you provided me and telling me "I must have hit something". I'll be taking my business elsewhere.

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear that your Forgestar Wheel is bent. That's definitely a headache to deal with and for that I apologize. However, I'm not going to leave you hanging and I'll 100% take care of you first thing in the morning!

Forgestar makes a great quality wheel and I'm surprised to hear that a wheel bent without any damage to the finish of the wheel, tire etc. I would imagine you've already taken the car to a shop and that's how you figured out the wheel was bent? If so, I'd ask that you email me the shop report for our records. dan(dot)bailer(at)americanmuscle(dot)com. If I missed something here please let me know at any time!

We really appreciate you being a customer for so long. 10 years of business and loyalty is amazing and we've really enjoyed your friendship. I won't let that go to waste so here's what I'm going to do.. Please email me the order number now and I'll have a replacement order set up. I will send you (1) new wheel to replace your damaged wheel and a pre-paid return tag that will bring your damaged wheel back to us. I will personally work on the warranty details with the manufacturer and keep the stress out of your hands there. After you have the wheel swapped out please hook me up with the invoice and I'll credit that amount back to you.

We really appreciate your continued support over the years and we really look forward to doing more business with you in the near future. I hope this helps you understand how important your friendship is to us! Also, include your shirt size in your email to me. I will hook you up with some AM gear as well!

I hope this helps and I look forward to hearing back from you!

-Dan

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
And BOOM, thats how you do buisness!

Great to see you taken care of OP. You probably just got stuck talking to some lazy rep with substandard service skills.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Another example of how AM goes above and beyond....even when they aren't obligated to.

syclone50

Established Member
Hey,

I'm sorry to hear that your Forgestar Wheel is bent. That's definitely a headache to deal with and for that I apologize. However, I'm not going to leave you hanging and I'll 100% take care of you first thing in the morning!

Forgestar makes a great quality wheel and I'm surprised to hear that a wheel bent without any damage to the finish of the wheel, tire etc. I would imagine you've already taken the car to a shop and that's how you figured out the wheel was bent? If so, I'd ask that you email me the shop report for our records. dan(dot)bailer(at)americanmuscle(dot)com. If I missed something here please let me know at any time!

We really appreciate you being a customer for so long. 10 years of business and loyalty is amazing and we've really enjoyed your friendship. I won't let that go to waste so here's what I'm going to do.. Please email me the order number now and I'll have a replacement order set up. I will send you (1) new wheel to replace your damaged wheel and a pre-paid return tag that will bring your damaged wheel back to us. I will personally work on the warranty details with the manufacturer and keep the stress out of your hands there. After you have the wheel swapped out please hook me up with the invoice and I'll credit that amount back to you.

We really appreciate your continued support over the years and we really look forward to doing more business with you in the near future. I hope this helps you understand how important your friendship is to us! Also, include your shirt size in your email to me. I will hook you up with some AM gear as well!

-Dan

I have been watching this thread and didn't plan on saying anything but after reading AM's response, I just had to. I understand the OPs point but agree with what everyone else has said. You had to have hit something, anything, what ever it was it damaged the wheel and nothing else....stranger things have happened.

To see AM take care of a customer is EXACTLY why I have bought several items from them. They were small purchases but in the future I will be doing my business with them. Stellar way to take care of a customer! I almost shit myself when I read your reply. That is WAAAAY above and beyond what the majority of the members here would expect and exactly what the OP was hopping to get (which I don't agree with)

Hell of way to be the bigger man AM!
Way to go!

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
wheels bend all the time, from nothing. maybe gravity is stronger in your garage?

or maybe you did hit something and your trying to get a free wheel?

we'll never know.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Not sure who you're talking to, and I don't care. Grow a pair, you ****ed up a rim, get over it and move on instead of looking like a cry baby. Believe me, we've all done it at one time or another.

DING DING DING! We have a winner. Rims do NOT bend all by themselves. Period!

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Hey,

-Dan

Thanks Dan. Way above + beyond. :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread