American Muscle WILLING to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vert

Established Member
Well. would you look at that. I rescind my previous statements.
You know if I was you I would be ashamed to get someone else to pay for your mistake. AM is great company and Alex has taking care of me, but it kinda pisses me off that AM is catering to you.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
wow am is definitely going above and beyond their duty on this one. This just reinforces why they are number 1 in customer service!

kevin2970

NSFW302
Established Member
You know if I was you I would be ashamed to get someone else to pay for your mistake. AM is great company and Alex has taking care of me, but it kinda pisses me off that AM is catering to you.

^^^

Azrael

Úlfhéðnar
Established Member

Agreed! Although, this is a gigantic moral win for AM. It reinforces my feeling about remaining a loyal customer of theirs.

SCalla1384

Established Member
Wow. OP is a gigantic baby.

Kudos to AM. Wasn't expecting that at all. Great CS. Careful though, people like op will continue to do this. Break something, make a thread blaming you guys because they know you'll take care or them.

BlackFive.0

Established Member
That would be abusing the system. Which this is not. Consider it a one time courtesy. I was not expecting that.

SCalla1384

Established Member
A one time courtesy? Are you kidding me? AM doesn't owe you anything, or a "one time courtesy". You bent the rim, it doesn't magically deform by itself. Be a man, and admit it. You accepting the rim is "abusing the system" as you said.

Zemedici

Established Member
That would be abusing the system. Which this is not. Consider it a one time courtesy. I was not expecting that.

BULLSHIT.

What was the name of this thread again? You WERE expecting them to replace the wheel, and hence this shitstorm. At least call a spade a spade, dude. Be a man about it.

BlackFive.0

Established Member
What's wrong with you people ? Seriously . Your all bent out of shape. No pun intended. I wasn't expecting that. I was already planning on getting it fixed. It's very nice of them to offer that. For someone to abuse the system there needs to be an established pattern of abuse to which there is not. Out of thousands of dollars in performance parts I think I exchanged something ONCE. An x pipe with a leak in it(Thank you JPC). I don't know why everyone is jumping on me as if it's all my fault like I'm some systematic scammer who is trying to get everything for free. Clearly that is not the case.

BlackFive.0

Established Member
Furthermore, I was denied at the onset. So my expectations were minimal at best. Also Forgestar told me to call AM. So I was S.O.L. Given the circumstances I don't see why this has started a war. Hypothetically speaking if my tire was blown apart and rim was shot to shit this would be a different story.

Zemedici

Established Member
What's wrong with you people ? Seriously . Your all bent out of shape. No pun intended. I wasn't expecting that. I was already planning on getting it fixed. It's very nice of them to offer that. For someone to abuse the system there needs to be an established pattern of abuse to which there is not. Out of thousands of dollars in performance parts I think I exchanged something ONCE. An x pipe with a leak in it(Thank you JPC). I don't know why everyone is jumping on me as if it's all my fault like I'm some systematic scammer who is trying to get everything for free. Clearly that is not the case.

If you were already planning on getting it fixed then why create this thrad other than to try and slander AM? Dont back peddle. If you scam once, you're a scammer. If you cheat once, you're a cheater. If you hit your wife once, you're a wife beater. See the trend? We call a spade a spade. There was no other intent to this thread than to get a free wheel, so when that happens (by the grace AM's GREAT customer service, solely) dont go 'oh man that's not what I was expecting.'

Say 'thank you' and bow out.

lpheaven

Established Member
AMERICAN ****in MUSCLE

Amount Raised for Homes for Troops:
$14,825

Amount Raised for Wounded Warrior Project:
$14,511

Amount Raised for Cystic Fibrosis Foundation

Amount Raised for Foundation for Childhood Cancer

Amount Raised for the Special Olympics

and they replaced a guys rim who bent it after he nailed a pothole for free too....

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Not shocked at all to see AM take care of a customer even when it appears to be no fault of their own or that of the manufacturer. I guess the op got the tires mounted at Stevie Wonder's tire shop lol.

AMDanBailer

BlackFive.0,

Your replacement order has been all taken are of. Thank you for emailing me the order number! (1) new Forgestar CF5 in 19x9 is on it's way to your location along with a pre-paid shipping label. Can you please swap the Wheel out and use that label and box to send back the defective wheel back to us?

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions at all and/or need some assistance in the near future. You know how to reach me!

-Dan

nosscort

Established Member
You know this tread is kinda bs and passes me off. I had amr wheels and I also don't dd my car. I couldn't remember hitting anything or any pothole but had a bend in one of the front wheels just like op, no tire damage or anything else wrong with tire or paint on rim... I was told to Pou d sand. I got the wheel repaired for around the same cost as the new wheel itself....

Moral of the story.. I am just gonna make threads about all my failed or broken parts that I have had on this vehicle since 2010...
So with that said.. I guess I am gonna contact ford and bitch that my original motor blew up because I put a blower on it, and I should receive a new motor.
AM should replace the wheels because I didn't hit anything and one bent.
Bmr should have to replace and axle because the suspension works so good that it hooked and bent an axle.
last but not least M&H should have to pay for my rear to be rebuilt because the tires hook so good it caused me to have to weld my axle tubes to prevent the tubes from twisting.
so all you manufacturers owe me something because I can't sack it up to anything being my fault..

Op your contribution to falsely accuse parties for you fault and mistakes is what ruins America and companies within it.. sack up and grow a pair and take responsibility. ..

Last edited:

mysteed

Established Member
Hey,

I'm sorry to hear that your Forgestar Wheel is bent. That's definitely a headache to deal with and for that I apologize. However, I'm not going to leave you hanging and I'll 100% take care of you first thing in the morning!

Forgestar makes a great quality wheel and I'm surprised to hear that a wheel bent without any damage to the finish of the wheel, tire etc. I would imagine you've already taken the car to a shop and that's how you figured out the wheel was bent? If so, I'd ask that you email me the shop report for our records. dan(dot)bailer(at)americanmuscle(dot)com. If I missed something here please let me know at any time!

We really appreciate you being a customer for so long. 10 years of business and loyalty is amazing and we've really enjoyed your friendship. I won't let that go to waste so here's what I'm going to do.. Please email me the order number now and I'll have a replacement order set up. I will send you (1) new wheel to replace your damaged wheel and a pre-paid return tag that will bring your damaged wheel back to us. I will personally work on the warranty details with the manufacturer and keep the stress out of your hands there. After you have the wheel swapped out please hook me up with the invoice and I'll credit that amount back to you.

We really appreciate your continued support over the years and we really look forward to doing more business with you in the near future. I hope this helps you understand how important your friendship is to us! Also, include your shirt size in your email to me. I will hook you up with some AM gear as well!

I hope this helps and I look forward to hearing back from you!

-Dan

BlackFive.0,

Your replacement order has been all taken are of. Thank you for emailing me the order number! (1) new Forgestar CF5 in 19x9 is on it's way to your location along with a pre-paid shipping label. Can you please swap the Wheel out and use that label and box to send back the defective wheel back to us?

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions at all and/or need some assistance in the near future. You know how to reach me!

-Dan

Now THIS is why I am a long time customer with AM! Kudo's to Dan for taking care of this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread