American collectors ins. A+++

87poopstang

Established Member
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up about American collectors ins. 1800-360-2277. I went with them today and save over $600 a year!!! Better coverage and ins for 30k. Told them it has a upgrades so it went from 25k to 30k insured for. Its pretty cool are cars are collector items so cheaper ins. Unlimited mileage but I put on like 2-3k a yr so no biggie for me. 2 things you need to qualify garage or storage w locked door and cobra not ur dd.
Hopefully you guys can save some money too :beer:

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
I'm in the process of switching to Haggerty's; both my Cobra and Vette with agreed value at $35K and $50k respectively. It costs me about $700 a year less (for both) then with Liberty Mutual, all at the same insurance levels.

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
I'm with them. Great deal. I had to pay for the entire year in advance, non refundable. It was like $300. Can't beat that!

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
I keep forgetting to get this ball rolling....Allstate is raping me, even with all the multi car and multi policy discounts :nonono:

87poopstang

Established Member
What we save on insurance we can dump back into mods!
I'm with Grundy, 25k agreed value, no appraisal, good limits and it is pennies a day.
Hell ya!

I'm with them. Great deal. I had to pay for the entire year in advance, non refundable. It was like $300. Can't beat that!
Yea that's the only down fall is paying for the whole yr. It was $497 for me:rockon:

I keep forgetting to get this ball rolling....Allstate is raping me, even with all the multi car and multi policy discounts :nonono:
Just call them up there 24/7 no more excuses :shrug:
21 century was killing me $1163 a yr

Last edited:

Pantera1

Established Member
I may need to look into this..I was paying $500 a month until my 4 point ticket dropped off, now down to $150 a month, but it sounds like that would be even cheaper

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
I may need to look into this..I was paying $500 a month until my 4 point ticket dropped off, now down to $150 a month, but it sounds like that would be even cheaper

The tickets, while dropped off, may prove to be a problematic. You'll have to check with them when you apply.

87poopstang

Established Member
1.*Collector vehicles kept in a fully enclosed, locked garage? Yes****No*
2.*Agrees to Limitations of Vehicle Usage? Yes****No*
* Agree
3.*Collector vehicles operated by a driver with less than 10 years experience? Yes****No*
4.*Modified collector vehicle details. Yes****No*
* large super charger, has 500 hp
5.*Have DUI or Reckless Driving convictions? Yes****No*
6.*Special Feature(s) that may affect the vehicle value. Yes****No*
7.*Incurred an at-fault accident or moving violation within the past 3 years? Yes****No*
8.*Are all Collector vehicles in owner's Care, Custody and Control? Yes****No*
9.*Has any vehicles ever had a Fire/Flood Claim? Yes****No*
10.*Each adult in household has a car for regular use? Yes****No*
11.*Liability Limits carried on personal auto Bodily Injury
Some of the questions they ask

Brutal Metal

Established Member
What we save on insurance we can dump back into mods!
I'm with Grundy, 25k agreed value, no appraisal, good limits and it is pennies a day.

I've been with American Collectors for 4 years considering Grundy for the next year, gonna compare rates.. And OP I've NEVER heard of unlimited mileage with AC?

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
I'm in the process of switching to Haggerty's; both my Cobra and Vette with agreed value at $35K and $50k respectively. It costs me about $700 a year less (for both) then with Liberty Mutual, all at the same insurance levels.

I'm with liberty now. I'm looking into this starting Monday! Good info!

zincslowbra

Established Member
<have em to...mines $242 a year, now all u have to do if you haven't is get collector registration from dmv, no inspection other then 3k miles a year check, just got mine renewed in october

Users who are viewing this thread