Almost hit the wall last night at the track (video included)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

05_Evolution

I wish I was fast
Established Member
Bodymore, Murderland (Baltimore, Maryland)
Lol. You are a moron and always will be. I ran 12.49@114 stock on mt et streets with the sport mode on. I was able to do a complete burnout and power shift my stock car in sport mode without issue. You guys are hopeless. The op almost crashes and you are still spouting about not taking advantage of your built in safety net. Yikes. I pitty anyone in the lane next to you loser.

Maybe if you man up and grow a set (and turn off A.T.) you'll run a 12.1 at 113 like i did (Stock on ET Street radials) but i digress... Funny that NO ONE agrees with you. By the way I've never once lost control of my car at the track. Dude you really need to grow up and chill with the name calling. You might get the business end of the ban stick.

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
Ya most likely. But I was racing a good buddy and my damn competitive side gets the best of me at times lol.

Not so much a luck as being very familiar with your car and knowing how to drive and not over react.

Last edited:

maniak87

All Nutz
Established Member
Ya most likely. But I was racing a good buddy and my damn competitive side gets the best of me at times lol.

Not so much a luck as being very familiar with your car and knowing how to drive and not over react.

i guess....

even if you "know" your car i just dont think its a good idea to try and drive out of it. i had a little too much wheelspin in 2nd once and started getting sideways. instead of staying in it and trying to correct it i just got out of it. your not gonna run a good time anyway with all the traction loss so might as well abort.

SicShelby09

Banned
Maybe if you man up and grow a set (and turn off A.T.) you'll run a 12.1 at 113 like i did (Stock on ET Street radials) but i digress... Funny that NO ONE agrees with you. By the way I've never once lost control of my car at the track. Dude you really need to grow up and chill with the name calling. You might get the business end of the ban stick.

Bs on your 12.1. Total bs. My 12.49 was with a 1.6 sixty. I guess you were pullin 1.4s stock. That would make you either the best driver in the land, or a total bullshit artist. I bet the latter.

Last edited:

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
2 things....

First, your car sounds ***kkkin awesome :rockon:

Second, what is your wheel/tire/suspension combination?

Thanks!!!!

28x11.5x16 QTP. Stock suspension. I'm pretty sure I hit some liquid on the track.

acrbill

Established Member
I have ran with stability on and off and there was no difference in MPH. I did have it on when the back end stepped out hard on the 1-2 shift causing me to look toward the wall.

I can't say for sure whether the stability control stepped in or if it was just me rolling off the gas but it will not hurt you at the strip.

White608

Go faster
Established Member
You gotta know when to lift, that could have went bad if it were on the big end and you crossed in front of a car fast as you were going or faster.

I have ran with stability on and off and there was no difference in MPH. I did have it on when the back end stepped out hard on the 1-2 shift causing me to look toward the wall.

I can't say for sure whether the stability control stepped in or if it was just me rolling off the gas but it will not hurt you at the strip.

I've turned mine on and off, and it didn't change anything thing. The runs were +/- .003

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
Any clean pass's yet? I'm thinking about a D1, would love to hear your results.

No clean passes yet. I didn't get out to the track much this year. Best pass I made was 11.7@126 had to lift the last 3-400'. That was with a shit 1.9 60'. Our track up here isn't known for the pest track prep. Getting a decent 60' is tricky.

Mustang4vSVT

4x4ing this mofo up!
Established Member
sport mode wont let me do a burnout. Once i drop the clutch it falls on its face and eventually dies. Pretty embarassing having to attempt a burnout twice infront of everyone :( haha. Maybe THATS the difference between base and brembo sport mode? (i have a base GT).

chuckstang

Established Member
umm ya, probably should have gotten out of it when it was hopping like a jack rabbit in 1st and 2nd!

glad youre ok!

BLKFOX

Established Member
Haha...good save, and that would've been my choice of words if that'd happened to me too!

chuckstang

Established Member
Good thing you saved it. That is why I do not go to my local track anymore. The last time I actually ran my mustang down a track was a couple years ago at Mustangweek. That track was prepped nicely. My local one has almost no prep what so ever.

yup ditto. Cant afford to loose my car or my life cause the guy in the lane next to me doesnt want to let off!

SVTPete83

Established Member
I don't know how the stang works but in my raptor sport mode will let you spin the tires, but as soon as the rear steps out it let's off the gas. Maybe the stang is similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread