All-New 2020 Jeep® Gladiator: The Most Capable Midsize Truck Ever

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I gotta be honest. I never seriously considered a Jeep. The whole Jeep/AMC thing turned me off when I was a kid. Everyone I knew that had one beat the living crap out of them. They seemed to take abuse fairly well but I just couldn't get over the looks. The modern day ones off the showroom floor look like something a father buys his college age daughter for getting good grades. The saving grace is the fact that you can change them into something that works for you. And since I no longer needed 3/4 ton Ford diesel pickups anymore (retired) I started looking. Once properly equipped they are heavy, slow and get mediocre fuel economy at best. I can live with that and the fact that I can park anywhere and give zero ****s about shopping carts.

xxIMG_2780.jpg~original-4K.jpg

xxIMG_2974.jpg~original-X5.jpg

xxIMG_4254aa.jpg~original-XL.jpg

I had one recall for an engine sensor but other than that the truck has been very reliable. It'll go through anything I ask it to do and really shines in bad weather such as heavy snow. The only thing I miss is the utility of a truck when needed. There are times when I need a bed to carry something that I can't fit inside the cab or simply don't want it inside the cab. This new truck version is the perfect solution. And the diesel option should absolutely offer up better fuel economy and power. To me it's all win.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Is that the same diesel that was in the 4th Gen Rams?

Well, maybe redone/why there's a delay due to some of the horror stories about them blowing up?

blk02edge

Established Member
I hate being that guy that compares looks to others but that thing straight up looks like a safeway shopping cart with the doors off

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
I love it, doubt I’ll be able to afford the rubicon unfortunately. So I’ll probably end up with an overland or sport S. I will be parking it next to my 1986 Comanche.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96 cobra

Established Member
It ticks all the broverlanding boxes: diesel, solid axles, pickup, jeep. They'll sell millions for MSRP+.

M91196

Established Member
Do they gain any real market share with this or aren’t most of the buyers cross shopping the Rubicon, ZWhatever Colorado with magnaride,and the highest level TRD Tacoma.

It’s cool and will be interesting to see if it pulls from its own or earns new Jeep buyers.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Calling my local dealer monday and asking how much an ADM Im gonna have to ass up to aquire one

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
It ticks all the broverlanding boxes: diesel, solid axles, pickup, jeep. They'll sell millions for MSRP+.

Calling my local dealer monday and asking how much an ADM Im gonna have to ass up to aquire one
Jeep sell a ton Jeep(JK now JL’s) and they are expensive(low 40’s to high 50’s) for the off-road options however most can be found closer to invoice than msrp.

Should you get one? Yes. Don’t pay msrp or more for one.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
8BA59E8F-3576-432C-89A0-0AC16C874B05.jpeg

Jeep sell a ton Jeep(JK now JL’s) and they are expensive(low 40’s to high 50’s) for the off-road options however most can be found closer to invoice than msrp.

Should you get one? Yes. Don’t pay msrp or more for one.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Lightweight, high-strength aluminum doors, hinges, hood, fenders, windshield frame and tailgate help curtail weight and boost fuel economy

This is an odd listing....So The floors pans, roof, bumper and bed it self are steel? Everything else is aluminum?

cammed 2v gt

Established Member
New truck is sick! The diesel engine is gonna be the engine to get. I prefer the smaller pickup truck look so I photoshoped the new truck to a 2 door kinda like a wrangler comanche lol Also added my metalcloak fenders and 35s from my TJ onto it.
View attachment 1532388
View attachment 1532387
View attachment 1532389

IMG_4015.JPG

I saw this on Instagram and like the proportions of the extended cab version a lot more. The 4 door just looks too dang long but jeeps always look a little funky before you mod em I guess

'14 Grabber Blue GT
Stock + drag radial
12.60@114

Users who are viewing this thread