After the unevitable. Engine built and new turbo !!

ace23

Established Member
a place called MESA BALANCING in hialeah FL they supposibly build racing engines. right.......

Sounds about right man. So hard to trust somebody with the kinda dough it takes to build one of these cars. Seems like whenever someone messes up they always say "oh well its not stock you gotta pay to play and it on you" even though they ****ed it all up

faststang14

Established Member
OK OK finally got it running for the second time..... let see this time how it works out....

IMG_0176.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TljU4j7drc"]YouTube - Turbo Cobra walk around.[/ame]

final touches missing but i hope it all comes around.

exdeath

Established Member
Ugh stock strut mounts. One of my biggest pet peeves on these cars.

You'd have a firmer ride if you packed a bunch of bread under the top mount and snugged it down.

Last edited:

faststang14

Established Member
lol, sorry man. don't mean to laugh, but that is funny right there. stock look, but a custom turbo kit with powder coated intake and valve covers under the hood.

lol thats alright i put a lot of though on that line after i wrote it lol the problem is that everytime i runned aftermarket solid camber plates i can feel every single peeble in the road. and since the build has took a lil extra time and money from me i have to wait till i get the funds to get me a nice camber plates with some rubber bushings on it. ( i cant remember the brand that makes them ) and in my opinion i does make it like kind of stockishh... kind of thing.... going on there... lol

Last edited:

exdeath

Established Member
The way I see it you already can feel every pebble in the road stock. Might as well be crisp and tight instead of numb and sloppy :) Why comprimise something that is already 90% to an extreme anyway?

Last edited:

03cobrarocks

Established Member
hey faststang sorry not trying to hijack but what kind of kit is your turbo kit? Is it custom built?

faststang14

Established Member
its an ebay hot side and custom intercooler pipings. ramdom oil lines with a k member and turbonetics MC78 with TIAL suporting hardware. thats pretty much it. oh and a ebay intercooler

Users who are viewing this thread