AED 2012 GT on the Scales:

wbt

Banned
dude dont talk like you are bad on the internet that makes you look like a lil 12yr old kid that wants to be bad. seriously its dumb to talk tough on the internet. plus just like i dont know your size you dont know my size or what i know.

Oh really? You came in blasting shit from your pie hole. I seriously doubt you would be talking to anyone like that in person hence my comment. Folks like yourself who have 0 credentials to back their mouth up tend to sing a different tune when face-to-face.

I would just love to hear a different argument besides nutswinging. Is that all you got? And if you act like this in real life, I wouldn't be surprised if many people in Texas claimed you act like a douche. It must be terrible for you to have so many happy AED customers on one web site. Man, do you guys have trouble sleeping at night? I feel sorry for both of you. Pathetic...
1807a6c6-927f-368c.jpg

It's not an argument but a statement. It's too bad for folks like yourself who can't see the bigger picture due to the AED nuts draped across your nose. I made my arguments and points very clear in this thread:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/2011-mustangs-354/862956-fastest-bolt-2012-manual-5-0-a.html

I suggest you go back and re-read for clarification. Your pal responded in post #8, just after mine, stating he ran a 10.96 without anything to back it up with. Everyone is just supposed to "accept it" at face value.

I'm just glad Mastwolf didn't tune WBT's auto....he'd have already run 10's.
:burn:

I have no issue with Mastwolf. My issue is with your bullshit claims.

Example:
Post #43 Shaun Perry claims to have "proof" he has run quicker/faster than I in the quarter mile:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...st-bolt-2012-manual-5-0-a-2.html#post11993199

:nono:

Here is how you back your times up (run in much worse conditions):

[youtube_browser]fdM2fQ4UKvU[/youtube_browser]
IMG_20120421_022823.jpg

01bluesnake

Established Member
How does over inflating tires add high speed stability? Also as the tires heat up it adds more psi. Just trying to understand.

Most tire manufactures if you look on the tire will give you a max pressure rating well above what the usually sets them to. Setting the tire high isn't optimal for tire comfort(soft ride) but will increase a tires stability at higher speed from allowing less sidewall flex. Assuming most guys are using nitrogen to fill the tires, should allow almost no or very little increase in tire pressure for running the mile.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Everyone is a badass in this thread.. I like it.. Very entertaining.. Cliffs

Kris Danner: badest tuner in the world god himself couldn't touch him
wbt: badass in real life and is ready to throw down anywhere.. Also is clearly mad because Shaun ran a faster time than him. You drag racers go hard about every tenth of a second.
AED nutswiggers are badass... well just because they are.. duh

:pop:

Last edited:

acrbill

Established Member
Not everyone is as distrusting as you appear to be. You come in here and call BS because of the lack of proof and it comes off as sophomoric. Who cares if he is making the whole thing up? You act like you are the Batman of the Mustang forums by keeping people from falling for marketing hype. While at face value it seems valiant, you and Kdanner come off as disingenuous. Beyond all of that Shaun has done right by a lot of folks and they will get his back because of this.

SVTPete83

Established Member
I love it when people say shit like this, knowing there is no point to it. So what you're saying is that when any random calls you a douche in public you go beast mode on everyone and put them in their place? HA Im sure you wear tapout shirts and beat so many asses too. Please try to impress us some more with your interweb muscle physique and bad assness and more empty threats.

aefee0b0-ba3d-b2fd.jpg

2k3Mach

Established Member
Oh really? You came in blasting shit from your pie hole. I seriously doubt you would be talking to anyone like that in person hence my comment. Folks like yourself who have 0 credentials to back their mouth up tend to sing a different tune when face-to-face.

It's not an argument but a statement. It's too bad for folks like yourself who can't see the bigger picture due to the AED nuts draped across your nose. I made my arguments and points very clear in this thread:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/2011-mustangs-354/862956-fastest-bolt-2012-manual-5-0-a.html

I suggest you go back and re-read for clarification. Your pal responded in post #8, just after mine, stating he ran a 10.96 without anything to back it up with. Everyone is just supposed to "accept it" at face value.

I have no issue with Mastwolf. My issue is with your bullshit claims.

Example:
Post #43 Shaun Perry claims to have "proof" he has run quicker/faster than I in the quarter mile:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...st-bolt-2012-manual-5-0-a-2.html#post11993199

:nono:

Here is how you back your times up (run in much worse conditions):

[youtube_browser]fdM2fQ4UKvU[/youtube_browser]
IMG_20120421_022823.jpg

I'd say 11.01 is more than respectable for N/A mustang... why lie about .05 of a second? Had he been lying why not say 10.62? WTF... I just can't see why anyone would lie about this for starters, and for 2 later/cooler I could easily see picking up .05 sec in the quarter.... doesn't mean he could do that at any track in any elevation in any temps, but maybe he did it at that time in that place at that temp! I don't see what the bitching is about, he has multiple runs a hair above that level pretty consistently. It also doesn't mean his car is faster than yours, just that he pulled that time off and I applaud him for it!

And I do believe he stated they were shutting down everything and allied him one last run without the slip. I could see most tracks doing that for someone that's a damn good customer, they just didn't realize he'd get drug through the mud for it or they'd have said no!!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Most tire manufactures if you look on the tire will give you a max pressure rating well above what the usually sets them to. Setting the tire high isn't optimal for tire comfort(soft ride) but will increase a tires stability at higher speed from allowing less sidewall flex. Assuming most guys are using nitrogen to fill the tires, should allow almost no or very little increase in tire pressure for running the mile.

Correct I understand that. But I would say most tires say max pressure 50-55psi. An I thought when the tires were inflated near max would not get a full tire contact an run the tire in the middle of the patch vs the whole patch when inflated from 32-42psi. I'm not sure how many people run nitrogen in the tires but I know most of.the guys I know an race only run air in the tire which depending on air temp an how hard you use them can increase about 5psi. I can understand adding some psi over stock for less flex an more so when.road course racing. But I'm still not fully understanding how running a street tire at a max psi at 171mph would be safe an stable.

SVTPete83

Established Member
He prob over inflates it to create less rolling resistance for faster times in the mile run. In a mile run traction is not as much of an issue. Inflating them to 50 cold. Prob not smart and might some day lead to a blowout as that tire heats up.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Correct I understand that. But I would say most tires say max pressure 50-55psi. An I thought when the tires were inflated near max would not get a full tire contact an run the tire in the middle of the patch vs the whole patch when inflated from 32-42psi. I'm not sure how many people run nitrogen in the tires but I know most of.the guys I know an race only run air in the tire which depending on air temp an how hard you use them can increase about 5psi. I can understand adding some psi over stock for less flex an more so when.road course racing. But I'm still not fully understanding how running a street tire at a max psi at 171mph would be safe an stable.

Nope for road racing you don't want a lot of tire pressure either.. I mean more than a drag car.. I start out at 28psi cold with air.. 30 with Nitrogen.. ;)

01bluesnake

Established Member
your thinking is correct for a street driving tire. Depending on the situation of a tires use, will play a part on what type of pressure it will be most effective at. Also added info below as far as heat and rolling resistance.
He prob over inflates it to create less rolling resistance for faster times in the mile run. In a mile run traction is not as much of an issue. Inflating them to 50 cold. Prob not smart and might some day lead to a blowout as that tire heats up.

Correct, but him doing this on a brief run like in the mile run will have less of an effect of tire over heating with chance of blow out. A tire with less resistance will actually be cooler than a tire with more from lower pressure.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

your thinking is correct for a street driving tire. Depending on the situation of a tires use, will play a part on what type of pressure it will be most effective at. Also added info below as far as heat and rolling resistance.

Correct, but him doing this on a brief run like in the mile run will have less of an effect of tire over heating with chance of blow out. A tire with less resistance will actually be cooler than a tire with more from lower pressure.

Thanks guys now that makes more sense to me. I guess I'm just use to running on the safer side.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Nope for road racing you don't want a lot of tire pressure either.. I mean more than a drag car.. I start out at 28psi cold with air.. 30 with Nitrogen.. ;)

Well I'm not expert in road racing but I thought van had said he recommend a solid psi of 40 for the road course. I personally have only ran.my stock psi of 35 all around on the road course which seem to work fine for me.which I've only run good years up front an 555R in the rear on the road course.

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Well I'm not expert in road racing but I thought van had said he recommend a solid psi of 40 for the road course. I personally have only ran.my stock psi of 35 all around on the road course which seem to work fine for me.which I've only run good years up front an 555R in the rear on the road course.

Well that's why they heat up and it depends on what tires you run, weight of vehicle, optimum heat range for the tire etc.. This is what I ran on R888's on my car though.. Different setups for different cars.. :)

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Not everyone is as distrusting as you appear to be. You come in here and call BS because of the lack of proof and it comes off as sophomoric. Who cares if he is making the whole thing up? You act like you are the Batman of the Mustang forums by keeping people from falling for marketing hype. While at face value it seems valiant, you and Kdanner come off as disingenuous. Beyond all of that Shaun has done right by a lot of folks and they will get his back because of this.

Il take anyone's back that does right even if they fail. Shaun hasn't fail with me.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Well that's why they heat up and it depends on what tires you run, weight of vehicle, optimum heat range for the tire etc.. This is what I ran on R888's on my car though.. Different setups for different cars.. :)

I bet your right because van was stating this on the gt500 an we all know there heavy pigs LOL. BTW have you decided what track you'll be running this year yet?

Users who are viewing this thread