A trip to AED

Deespeed99

Established Member
Wow that's insane! It still blows my mind that some of these motors hold up to 700+ stock bottom end!

mtrsprt

Established Member
20.5 degrees on E85.
I did not turn it up as it was out of fuel pump.
Insane power out of that P1SC. More power than any D1SC Coyote or Vortech / Paxton I've had on the dyno.
You just wait til I get this fuel delivery issue solved......:bowdown:

FIFTY

Established Member
Damn that's is some INSANE power, is that some kind of stock block record....AED just continues to amaze...I'm just sayin!

stang8psi

Established Member
E85 is good fuel but not that good.. what's the correction factor for those runs ? And remember people that dyno has been known to be manipulated to make more power on cars before!
Another member with a tvs on 12-13lbs with e85 on same dyno made significantly less??
And this power out of a p1 on 9-10lbs come on guys.... makes a bigger better flowing more efficient paxton huffing out the same psi which is known to produce more power look like they are just not cutting it .. all you guys with a paxton on e85 with a aed tune better be lining up for your revisions ...lol

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
E85 is good fuel but not that good.. what's the correction factor for those runs ? And remember people that dyno has been known to be manipulated to make more power on cars before!
Another member with a tvs on 12-13lbs with e85 on same dyno made significantly less??
And this power out of a p1 on 9-10lbs come on guys.... makes a bigger better flowing more efficient paxton huffing out the same psi which is known to produce more power look like they are just not cutting it .. all you guys with a paxton on e85 with a aed tune better be lining up for your revisions ...lol

That dyno meaning AED's?? WTF are you talking about.. That dyno has never once been manipulated.. Shit you live in Delaware how would you even know?? OP said that dyno was set to STD numbers.. SAE is exactly 3% lower and is on par with every single dynojet I've thrown my car on. Sounds like more hate.

stang8psi

Established Member
Hate or just bull shit numbers either way, not buying it.. must be a record setting car with that power level on that boost level through a p1

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Hate or just bull shit numbers either way, not buying it.. must be a record setting car with that power level on that boost level through a p1

The P1 isn't huffing out to much air at only 12psi.. Maybe the motor is a factory freak who knows. Either way the P1 isn't out of steam at 12psi..

csb85

Established Member
My p1 makes 8 psi on the 4.13 pulley. I would think its making more than 12 psi with a 3.55 pulley.

stang8psi

Established Member
I know dyno numbers are just numbers and used for tuning. But this is why numbers don't add up a d1 and f1 @ around 18-20psi return fuel setup on 11.1:1 motors and 11.5:1 aluminator running e85 make 830-860rwhp sAme with the novi 2200, so your saying on a stock style fuel system (bap & injectors) on 10-12lbs but only showing 9lbs through the smallest procharger (p1sc) is only 40-50 whp off ?? Again not buying it. There have been a lot of 10-12 lb cars through Shaun tuning that are almost 120-140 whp short of this guy's numbers, why's that? If this car put down what is being "claimed" he should have no problem trapping in the upper 140's

stang8psi

Established Member
When are you going to pay shaun and get a real tune?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Thought about It one time for about 5 min but came to my senses so ****ing never .... to many real tuners on the east coast that actually have results and cars to prove them ....

stang8psi

Established Member
My p1 makes 8 psi on the 4.13 pulley. I would think its making more than 12 psi with a 3.55 pulley.

And look at your numbers 4lbs of boost more and your not going to get 170 more rwhp even if on e85 ,shell urt etc etc.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
Thought about It one time for about 5 min but came to my senses so ****ing never .... to many real tuners on the east coast that actually have results and cars to prove them ....

At least you always have lund, oh wait...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Shaun@AED

Car came in making 630ish with 15 degrees and rev limited to 6800RPM.
More RPM alone netted most of the HP gains. TiVCT adjustments fattened the torque curve (50+ midrange gains).
E85 is consistently worth 10% more power than 91 on boosted applications.

P1SC is more effiecient at lower volumes than the D1 or F1 and even the almighty Paxton. Bigger is not always better unless you are going to use it.

The very next car on the Dyno was an 11A6 with magnaflow cat back, otherwise stock.
After tuning peak HP STD corrected was 384 in 4th gear with a locked converter.

My Dyno (as usual) is accurate. The P1SC + Boss and Kooks on this car is a beast.

faztcobra

Established Member
Damn that's is some INSANE power, is that some kind of stock block record....AED just continues to amaze...I'm just sayin!
Nah, not even close.

Now it's time to get billet oil pump gears. That has been documented on these boards as the weak link when you get that high up there in power. With those, the motor would likely live quite a while longer.

Users who are viewing this thread