9.94 whipple F-150

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Power in 1:1 ratio. It's just to much power for the clutches to hold ave they slip

Ok i got that. Can you lock it out of 7-10? Im still trying to figure out to how the driveshaft is holding together. The Rams have to be upgraded at those speeds cause the RPMs were causing the trucks to chunk them and GMs chunk them well before the speeds hes hitting too.

Dusten

Established Member
Ok i got that. Can you lock it out of 7-10? Im still trying to figure out to how the driveshaft is holding together. The Rams have to be upgraded at those speeds cause the RPMs were causing the trucks to chunk them and GMs chunk them well before the speeds hes hitting too.
Not sure to both

RX1Cobra

Established Member
You can lock out gears (all the way down to first) on the F150 really easy. There's a toggle on the side of the shifter to do it. I use it when towing and don't want the car going in and out of the higher gears.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
S
You can lock out gears (all the way down to first) on the F150 really easy. There's a toggle on the side of the shifter to do it. I use it when towing and don't want the car going in and out of the higher gears.
Same on my 150.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Cant do 3.31 is the tallest f150 ratio they offer

Why is that?

If I remember right, the auto s197 mustangs came with 3.15’s and used the same rear end as the f150.

The 10r80 starts to slip around 750-800hp in 7th (1:1).

As dusten mentioned there are 10r upgrades starting to come available now.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Coiled03

Established Member

I knew you could do that, but never figured out how. Is it in the owners' manual?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I knew you could do that, but never figured out how. Is it in the owners' manual?

on my 12 with the truck in drive you just keep hitting the "-" on the side of the shifter, you'll see the gears on the dash and each time you hit the "-" it'll take one away, whatever is left on the screen is the gears it can use. I'll take away all but 1-3 going down a mountain in NC and it'll just coast all the way down at 35mph, basically never need to tap the breaks or anything

Users who are viewing this thread