76mm TT setup.

MTI LS1

I'd call Manny at HPP.

24# ---------------> 900rwhp on the bone stock motor.

1000rwhp would be no problem with a built motor. If you ride in his car, YOU WILL, get the kit. It is very well done and looks better than any of the other ones.

Also, you will have some of the best Mod Motor guys in the country working on your car. Good luck with the choice.

-Wade-

Established Member
BigZach said:
I'd call Manny at HPP.

24# ---------------> 900rwhp on the bone stock motor.

1000rwhp would be no problem with a built motor. If you ride in his car, YOU WILL, get the kit. It is very well done and looks better than any of the other ones.

Also, you will have some of the best Mod Motor guys in the country working on your car. Good luck with the choice.

x2

[email protected]

ttcobra1.jpg

900 on a stock motor. His racecar with a 91mm mod motor pegs the dyno (1200 rwhp on their model)

Plus they built the car that broke the land speed record. He post as "esqeddy" on here.

_wade:beer:

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Well Ive decided to sell the car after all. Im going to Iraq and will be back to buy another Cobra and do a turbo. Im picking up a 2003 Z06 for a get around car until I leave. Who knows... I may forge and stroke that puppy and throw a T88 on it or something to that affect. :D Thanks for all the help.

P.S. I will stay a member here because im not a fan of the Fbody losers on other boards. HAHAH

Turbo94Cobra

Banned
The ONLY and BEST person that I would reccomend for a serious build like you are doing is a guy in Florida named Jay Meagher. Jay used to work for Lamotta Performance (in Longwood, FL), and he is one of the best mustang mechanics you will find. If you look around he built Wolverine's 1000+RWHP turbo mustang. He also did work on my car with working all the bugs out and tuning it.

Jay now runs his own shop and if I were you I would definately look into letting him buiuld it if you want everything done right. You would not be disappointed, because when he is done you car will run flawlessly.

If you'd like any more info on Jay or to contact him lemme know.

-Ricky Haiber

OOPS! SORRY, DIDN't SEE YOU WERE POSTPONING BUILDING THE CAR!!!

03SBSVT

Banned
Jdaniel said:
Well Ive decided to sell the car after all. Im going to Iraq and will be back to buy another Cobra and do a turbo. Im picking up a 2003 Z06 for a get around car until I leave. Who knows... I may forge and stroke that puppy and throw a T88 on it or something to that affect. :D Thanks for all the help.

P.S. I will stay a member here because im not a fan of the Fbody losers on other boards. HAHAH
hahaha, yeah, IMO thats a bad move but its your car, so you can do what you want. personally I'd keep it.

Turbo94Cobra

Banned
A forged stroker in the ZO6 with a T88 would be one nasty creature! Maybe a bit much for the street.

What are you trying to make 1500+RWHP??? lol

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Im just looking for a streetable high power car that can walk a ZX14! LOL We will see when the time comes. I may just buy another Cobra.

-Wade-

Established Member
Jdaniel said:

c5_l_f_r.jpg

:coolman:

as76021

I am tired
Established Member
ha well its a small world ur going to sell the car? i like the vette idea that car is getting passed around like crazy. how many miles u got on that thing now?

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Whats going on, man! There is 38,000 miles on it now and have been offered $26,500 for it. So im getting my dollars orth I think.

as76021

I am tired
Established Member
yes not to bad i would sell it that's almost identical to what i did i bought it 26700 and to u for 26500 that car has beed good to both of us. I bought an old 55 f100 i want to drop in the 4.6 in to it and twin turbo it. I want to make it a dyno queen i will drive on the streets some times but have it around for fun. I read an article were a gentleman had done something similar and i like the truck so what the hell. it will take my sometime to do this becasue i need to finish school and get married after that and then get a house but after that o ya :coolman: going for crazy power!!!!

Last edited:

FordRacing200

Banned
as76021 said:
yes not to bad i would sell it that's almost identical to what i did i bought it 26700 and to u for 26500 that car has beed good to both of us. I bought an old 55 f100 i want to drop in the 4.6 in to it and twin turbo it. I want to make it a dyno queen i will drive on the streets some times but have it around for fun. I read an article were a gentleman had done something similar and i like the truck so what the hell. it will take my sometime to do this becasue i need to finish school and get married after that and then get a house but after that o ya :coolman: going for crazy power!!!!
do you speak a word of english?

TRBO VNM

as76021 said:
whats ur problem was i even talking to u dont worry about my english. mind ur own business ass

I think he is mainly talking about using a "." here or there or a "?" as needed.

blownmustangGT

Established Member
okay this TT could be a sick setup as long as u do everything right. Personly i would do it. i think it would be to much work for wut ur getting and to much money. plus all this stuff is going to need to be replace cause stuff will break on it trust me. A kenne bell is sick i would stick with that.

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
Turbo94Cobra said:
The ONLY and BEST person that I would reccomend for a serious build like you are doing is a guy in Florida named Jay Meagher. Jay used to work for Lamotta Performance (in Longwood, FL), and he is one of the best mustang mechanics you will find. If you look around he built Wolverine's 1000+RWHP turbo mustang. He also did work on my car with working all the bugs out and tuning it.

Jay now runs his own shop and if I were you I would definately look into letting him buiuld it if you want everything done right. You would not be disappointed, because when he is done you car will run flawlessly.

If you'd like any more info on Jay or to contact him lemme know.

Agree with you Jay Meagher is the man to contact if you wanna have good quality work done.

He is the man that build my car head to toe with the help of CFT tuning the car is putting down 1319rwhp and 1499TQ on 27psi and a 50shot. Daily driver..

Read my sign if you wanna contact him...

Turbo94Cobra

Banned
Hey, cobrawolverine, this is the guy with the red turbo cobra that was at CFT, do you still have those control arms for sale that you were telling me about when I was in FL?

Users who are viewing this thread