76mm TT setup.

Turbo94Cobra

Banned
Hey, cobrawolverine, this is the guy with the red turbo cobra that was at CFT, do you still have those control arms for sale that you were telling me about when I was in FL?

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
COBRA WOLVERINE said:
He is the man that build my car head to toe with the help of CFT tuning the car is putting down 1319rwhp and 1499TQ on 27psi and a 50shot. Daily driver..

What turbo/size you running now?

Turbo94Cobra

Banned
I believe he is running a 76mm....but havent checked in a while. To be more specific I think it is a GT42 Super 76. I have also seen the car in person, it makes sick power and he does drive it around all day.

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
Turbo94Cobra said:
Hey, cobrawolverine, this is the guy with the red turbo cobra that was at CFT, do you still have those control arms for sale that you were telling me about when I was in FL?

Sold them.

Jay Meagher

Established Member
I think I would think twice before using a stroker at high HP levels. The 4.6 based engine has poor rod angles with added stroke. The fact that the piston is half out of the bore on BDC just doesn't jive well with me. If you think in terms of backpressure you don't gain much under boost. In the end the compressors will only move so much air.

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
Do you do Vettes also. Im getting rid of my car next week before Thanksgiving. :D Let me know. I plan on building something (maybe a 408) and a big Turbo. I cant drive a slow ass Vette for too long. :D

Users who are viewing this thread