76mm trubo setup with eaton on top

Digital

Established Member
i will tell you one thing you can easyly run a 88mm turbo single with this blower and spool it just as fast and make 1500- 1600 hp am sure of it i will call you tormorrow and talk to you about it

Fast what are the specs on ur turbo? mm,a/r,all that.

04cobradude

Mack Daddy
Established Member
id love to see an 88mm make 1600hp!! Thats like 300 more then precision or turbonetics rate their turbos! Just dont tell the guys in NMRA Drag radial about these turbos..

fastmustang70

Established Member
You sure about that i just talk to percision they have 88mm that is rated to 1500 i guess cause there not bob kurgun they dont know shit.

P.s if it makes that is one thing or not and fyi thats flywheel hp since am not as smart as you

04cobradude

Mack Daddy
Established Member
You sure about that i just talk to percision they have 88mm that is rated to 1500 i guess cause there not bob kurgun they dont know shit.

P.s if it makes that is one thing or not and fyi thats flywheel hp since am not as smart as you

maybe an 88/98, but not a real 88mm turbo.. i know you meant FWHP and it has nothing to do with being bob kurgAn... im just telling you what i have seen and what the guys in drag radial have seen based off a REAL 88mm turbo

fastmustang70

Established Member
car made 801tq and 760hp something to the tire i wasnt there when they finished it up he couldnt remenber but he did say that the tire blew off on the dyno when they stuck it the power band on the setup now goes from about 2800rpm all the way to 6200rpm where trubo only was from 4200rpm on And for all you guys that love those dynojet numbers maybe when it gets warmer out i will drive to where they have a dynojet and make a pull so i make that 1000rwhp like everyone likes to see but i tell you if you due your dyno on a mustang dyno your number will always be way lower They video taped it so am sure it will get posted up for everyone

04cobradude

Mack Daddy
Established Member
And for all you guys that love those dynojet numbers maybe when it gets warmer out i will drive to where they have a dynojet and make a pull so i make that 1000rwhp like everyone likes to see but i tell you if you due your dyno on a mustang dyno your number will always be way lower They video taped it so am sure it will get posted up for everyone

you are welcome to take a ride to my shop and put it on the dyno.. if it makes over 1000rwhp, your runs are free.. if it doesn't, you can pay me for a few dyno runs.. deal? When i originally dynoed my car years ago on sound performances MUSTANG dyno, i made 990rwhp... when i brought it to speed inc, it made 999rwhp.

Last edited:

fastmustang70

Established Member
i just look they have a mustang dyno but bob its your car and of couse theres not going to be a different cause you tune on a dynojet so that will always make it the same

04cobradude

Mack Daddy
Established Member
i just look they have a mustang dyno but bob its your car and of couse theres not going to be a different cause you tune on a dynojet so that will always make it the same

are you really that retarded??

First it was mustang dyno vs dynojet, now its "you tune on a dynojet so its the same?"

I tune on all types of dynos and I know how to make a mustang dyno read 1100rwhp with a focus on it.. I have used straightlines dyno before (ask nick as ive done cars at their shop at midnight before)..

You are the one saying this whole mustang dyno vs dynojet is going to read 200rwhp differently.. If your car really makes 1000rwhp on a dynojet, YOU WILL TRAP 160mph at the track..

Take me up on my offer and prove me wrong.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
are you really that retarded??

First it was mustang dyno vs dynojet, now its "you tune on a dynojet so its the same?"

I tune on all types of dynos and I know how to make a mustang dyno read 1100rwhp with a focus on it.. I have used straightlines dyno before (ask nick as ive done cars at their shop at midnight before)..

You are the one saying this whole mustang dyno vs dynojet is going to read 200rwhp differently.. If your car really makes 1000rwhp on a dynojet, YOU WILL TRAP 160mph at the track..

Take me up on my offer and prove me wrong.

:lol: i have seen vids before of GT with bolt ons putting down 800rwhp before because the tuner knew how to mess with a mustang dyno

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
car made 801tq and 760hp something to the tire i wasnt there when they finished it up he couldnt remenber but he did say that the tire blew off on the dyno when they stuck it the power band on the setup now goes from about 2800rpm all the way to 6200rpm where trubo only was from 4200rpm on And for all you guys that love those dynojet numbers maybe when it gets warmer out i will drive to where they have a dynojet and make a pull so i make that 1000rwhp like everyone likes to see but i tell you if you due your dyno on a mustang dyno your number will always be way lower They video taped it so am sure it will get posted up for everyone

why in the hell do you keep calling it a trubo! :shrug: its called a TURBO....

mustangcobra98

Got Nitrous?
Established Member
You guys must be from around the same area. So why don't you guys just go to the local track this summer and handle this like racers should. He claims to have a 999hp car and so do you. Line'em up make a vid and post it.

Users who are viewing this thread