76mm trubo setup with eaton on top

04cobradude

Mack Daddy
Established Member
no i dont have a drag radial race car i just have a street car all he wants is to charge me to use his dyno thats all it is

i wont charge you if it makes over 1000rwhp..

i got an idea... boost12's car made 1020 on my DYNOJET... i will race you with his car and give you the hit... how's that sound?

fastmustang70

Established Member
First of all he has sold that car i belive and i told you am driving a ful weight street car with ever thing on it just like the it came not a race car you need to grow up all you do is talk shit on froums and talk am bob kurgun am the great one nobody tunes as good as i do thats way i dont really care for the forums i just post my car up to show people and i got you talking shit how your the great you are i dont reall even care if my car makes a 1000 or not a dyno rather just drive with the a/c on and the kids in the back seat stupid

04cobradude

Mack Daddy
Established Member
First of all he has sold that car i belive and i told you am driving a ful weight street car with ever thing on it just like the it came not a race car you need to grow up all you do is talk shit on froums and talk am bob kurgun am the great one nobody tunes as good as i do thats way i dont really care for the forums i just post my car up to show people and i got you talking shit how your the great you are i dont reall even care if my car makes a 1000 or not a dyno rather just drive with the a/c on and the kids in the back seat stupid

i know he sold it.. i just had the new owners and the car at the shop..

how about the twin turbo CONVERTIBLE that weighs 3964lbs that makes 983rwhp on a dynojet? It drove 1750 miles, got 26mpg, and made 983rwhp at the NMRA KOTS last year.. it has 2 12" subs, a/c, power steering, and its a convertible..

PS... GO BACK AND REREAD ALL THE THREADS.. YOU WERE THE ONE THAT STARTED CRAP WITH ME!! THEN, YOU HAD TO BRING UP THE DYNOJET VS MUSTANG DYNO... AGAIN, IF YOU CAN READ, GO BACK AND YOU WILL SEE YOU STARTED CRAP WITH ME!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread