76mm trubo setup with eaton on top

Digital

Established Member
not to be retarded-but, this is a sick idea, can someone walk me through how this can be done? I have a KB on my car, and this would be a great next project.

Buy a single turbo kit and modify the intake tube a little to hook up to the kb TB.
Then tune away.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
mypics0411.gif

mypics0401.gif

mypics0391.gif

mypics0381.gif

How much power is this setup going to make?

fastmustang70

Established Member
I hope to make a clean 1000rwhp on a mustang dyno if the tires will hold on the dyno we will see i talk to my tuner were trying to setup something for next week

Slow99x

Established Member
I don't think you will make that mucg power with that boost but I could be wrong. What I do think is going to happen is your powerband will move down in RPMs so it comes on sooner but you might loose some power up top. What you need to remember is that the blower is now in the way of the air from the turbo. Check out the guys running the "Hellraiser" kit. They make more power down low but a guy running turbos only will have more power up top at the same boost. If you port the hell out of the blower maybe you can make up some of the top end power.

F8L BYT

Established Member
30lbs of boost i have no doubt that you will be at 1000hp! Especially with the 76mm turbo. Awesome build man, can't wait to see those numbers! :rockon:

RubberDown

the MAD hatter
Established Member
I actually am really curious about this. My buddy had a vet with a similar setup, he ultimately made more power with just the turbo, but it had a crazy power band with less power with the compound setup. Remember, your shoving a shitload of hot compressed air into a compressor that is smushing the air at a completely different rate than the turbo. I really cant wait to see the end result of this! Post up the dyno sheets too!!! Hell even if it made 3hp it still is freakin bad ass!

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
I'm curious too... At minimum, I would have Steigemeir port the shit out of the blower..

At very high boost levels, the blower really is a restriction to the turbo..

It's kind of the equiavalent of adding a smaller turbo in the fact that you gain more low end power, but run out of steam up top.... Except you gain TONS of low end :)

03screamingSVT

Established Member
I love it, looks awesome and hopefully you can get the numbers you are looking for. This is a stock eaton, not ported at all?

Users who are viewing this thread