500 rwhp N/A package with Cobra Jet Parts Desired

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
That's what people told me all the 6 years i had my last foxbody before i sold it. 331 stroker all motor n/a 11.3@120mph and you know what i was the only one in the whole group of my friends that still have a perfect working engine after 6 years of beating on it.

hey its no different then the new 5.0s every week im reading another one just popped the motor with a blower. no matter what way anyone goes you gotta pay to play.

D.T.R

Established Member
Im sure e85 helps. Most kits Ive seen with just a 100 shot seem to put down atleast 550wtq some as high as 580-590wtq. I just feel like that would yank a centri car pretty good...just assuming here. What kit were you running?
Yes the nitrous car will win.
E85 and 9psi and I almost make the same torque and I make 130 more HP ALL THE TIME. That's on the biggest pulley(lowest boost). Everyone is different though and it really depends on what your plans are for the car.. Paxton is the best fit for my needs/wants.

What if the spray car up the shot then?

a bolt on/tune + 100 shot 5.0 will beat a 600whp centri 5.0
There is no "reeling in" btw...

Nasty5ohhh

Established Member
What if the spray car up the shot then?

a bolt on/tune + 100 shot 5.0 will beat a 600whp centri 5.0
There is no "reeling in" btw...[/QUOTE]

No saying in general just comparing my 2 setups that I've ran. The 125 shot vs 9psi.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
I forget the company, but there was talks of a sleeved/stroked combo that took a Coyote block out to 351ci. That, with stout heads, cams, and sheetmetal intake would tear up things.

That would be AWESOME! I would really be interested in something like that.

Last edited:

Teej281

Established Member
Last edited:

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
There is just something nice about a high rpm n/a motor that is hard to beat. Just so smooth.

-Thomas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread