2024 F-150 Makes Way More Content Standard | 12" Screen - LED Lights - Digital Dash

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
I’ll take that tailgate if I can fit it on my 23 tremor. Not sure on that new tremor grill. But the winch option I like.

JaCobro

Established Member
Premium Member
The Tremor grill is the most questionable design decision I see. Jury is still out on that one for me.
I’d have to see it in person. That always changes things for me. I do like that new front bumper on the tremor though.

JaCobro

Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_8252.jpeg

Doesn’t look too bad in this pic.

JaCobro

Established Member
Premium Member
I think it’s an illusion because the bumper definitely sticks out the most of the winch wasn’t mounted.

But what I don’t like, is apparently you can’t get the dynamic headlamps on this tremor. Not a deal breaker but it would be a nice option for an almost $80K truck.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I think it’s an illusion because the bumper definitely sticks out the most of the winch wasn’t mounted.

But what I don’t like, is apparently you can’t get the dynamic headlamps on this tremor. Not a deal breaker but it would be a nice option for an almost $80K truck.

bad description on my part - I'm looking at the hood and grill area. The hood meets the grill then sinks back into the opening. On the current gen truck I think the Tremor has a more aggressive hood and looks better, I assume that's what they're going for but the center of the grill looks so sunk in and it looks cheap tbh

andymarkv

Established Member
The Tremor grill is the most questionable design decision I see. Jury is still out on that one for me.
The Tremor grill doesn't bother me...the front end being 5" lower than the rear does! (They always had a ton of rake, and that was before the winch)
In all the release pics, the front tires look jammed up into the front fenders.
I bet if it sat almost level, it wouldn't look so goofy.

JaCobro

Established Member
Premium Member
bad description on my part - I'm looking at the hood and grill area. The hood meets the grill then sinks back into the opening. On the current gen truck I think the Tremor has a more aggressive hood and looks better, I assume that's what they're going for but the center of the grill looks so sunk in and it looks cheap tbh
I see what you are saying. Does appear so. But I do think it’s concave back to the center where the ford emblem is. I also agree it looks cheapish. I don’t think those halogen headlamps help either. Think I’ll stick with this one for now. lol
IMG_8159.jpeg

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I’d love a new Lariat with the 3.5 Powerboost. I just have read too many horror stories of people hating the 10R trans.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I’d love a new Lariat with the 3.5 Powerboost. I just have read too many horror stories of people hating the 10R trans.

It's a love/hate James. I'm used to mine after 5 years, and it's really a interesting trans. It'll really bang through the gears.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks to be a solid lineup with solid upgrades.
Tremor is only one I think looks worse but it might be that spec.
-J

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
I actually like it. Makes a lot of sense to reduce the option complexities. Tailgate seems to really work, vs a gimmick

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I actually like it. Makes a lot of sense to reduce the option complexities. Tailgate seems to really work, vs a gimmick
Yeah, I'm digging the tailgate. Nice for loading/unloading heavy stuff like a few bags of concrete. You don't have to actually get on the tailgate to get them in the bed of the truck.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

The 10R isn't that bad. It's pretty damn good with a tune.

Remember when a tailgate was just a tailgate without doors, steps, etc?

I have one on my L. I'm just glad you can still get one like that on the lower trims.

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
New blistered fenders on the Raptor are kind of neato. The dual valve shocks would be a huge upgrade for my trips through the Starbucks drive thru (and now that leaves are starting to fall off the trees and onto the parking lot at my work, you could say things are getting pretty serious on the off-road front). I'm not really digging the new orange/red graphics, I like the simple silver ones from last year. And looks like a $3500 price increase. So for the Raptor I'm not missing much.

But I really like the grille and headlight upgrades on all the other models. Lower trim models look much more upscale and nicer.

I'd prefer a little more Inception-inspiration in the tailgate. I want another tailgate on my tailgate on my door on my tailgate.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Damn, think my wife is going to want to trade her Lariat for a Platinum LOL..... Have to hide these pictures from her some how LOL....

Oh well, at these prices they can keep the top of the line models LOL.
F-150.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread