2023 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LOL, lets hope so…I literally have nothing against Patrick Mahomes, just can’t stand his wife and brother… Though T Swift and Kelce have taken the heat off them this season.

For sure. My wife was showing me pictures of Brittany and Swift walking through NY holding hands this weekend.

Kelce's ex is wayyy better looking that that billion dollar stick figure.

1699362443687.png

1699362492904.png

Last edited:

VegasMichael

Established Member
J-E-T-S couldn't even manage a TD last night. I'm also starting to think QB Justin Herbert might be a tad overrated.

Kyler Murray scheduled to play next week after being on IR since last year.

Rams just signed Carson Wentz. Now they're really screwed. Wentz is a head case.

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Had high expectations for Buffalo this year. What's happened, don't watch much NFL.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
For sure. My wife was showing me pictures of Brittany and Swift walking through NY holding hands this weekend.

Kelce's ex is wayyy better looking that that billion dollar stick figure.

View attachment 1816130

View attachment 1816131

Could be proof that looks and a body ain’t everything?

I don’t know his ex, and I do not really give a shit who she is. Nor do I give a shit about Swift.

But it is obvious Kelce dropped his ex for a reason. Personality, long term material, good pussy, whatever it is, his ex does not have.

Tun Tavern was America’s first gay bar.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Could be proof that looks and a body ain’t everything?

I don’t know his ex, and I do not really give a shit who she is. Nor do I give a shit about Swift.

But it is obvious Kelce dropped his ex for a reason. Personality, long term material, good pussy, whatever it is, his ex does not have.

Tun Tavern was America’s first gay bar.
Or maybe she dropped him?

VegasMichael

Established Member
Not too many good match ups today. San Fran at Jacksonville could be good though.
KC, Philly, Miami, Rams all on a bye week.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Belichik looked like he wanted to resign yesterday. NE's QB sucks ass. He's another head case. Had a guy WIDE open in the end zone and under threw it by like 10 yards right into the hands of a defender.

A lot of games ended up being pretty competitive yesterday save for the Jagoffs who couldn't even muster a TD at home.

IA Shelby

Established Member
Keep an eye on the Browns.

49’ers still the team to beat IMO. They are loaded — GM, Coach, Talent on both sides of the ball. Physical and fast.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Belichik looked like he wanted to resign yesterday. NE's QB sucks ass. He's another head case. Had a guy WIDE open in the end zone and under threw it by like 10 yards right into the hands of a defender.

A lot of games ended up being pretty competitive yesterday save for the Jagoffs who couldn't even muster a TD at home.

I said in an earlier post Zach Wilson is the worst qb in the NFL, yeah, its Mac Jones. That was one of the worst throws you will ever see.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I said in an earlier post Zach Wilson is the worst qb in the NFL, yeah, its Mac Jones. That was one of the worst throws you will ever see.

I think it'll be a Chiefs/49ers Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread