2023 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rborden

Established Member
The new league year starts today, so new thread.

The Broncos have gone on a Wal-Mart style spending spree. Over $220 MILLION on free agents and they don’t have any clue if last year was all Hackett and a fluke for Russ or if Russ really can play or not. Fools and their money easily parted.

Aaron Rodgers is toying with the Jets. He gave them a list of washed up has beens to sign before he tells them whether or not he will sign with them. They signed one of the guys on the list yesterday. What a clown show the Jets are and Rodgers is out of his mind. The Jets should tell him take a hike.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The new league year starts today, so new thread.

The Broncos have gone on a Wal-Mart style spending spree. Over $220 MILLION on free agents and they don’t have any clue if last year was all Hackett and a fluke for Russ or if Russ really can play or not. Fools and their money easily parted.

Aaron Rodgers is toying with the Jets. He gave them a list of washed up has beens to sign before he tells them whether or not he will sign with them. They signed one of the guys on the list yesterday. What a clown show the Jets are and Rodgers is out of his mind. The Jets should tell him take a hike.

The Jets cost themselves a good QB when they were negotiating with Carr and told him they were in, unless Rodgers left Green Bay.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Rodgers has been on shrooms for far too long. Supposedly he announces today what’s he doing but I don’t understand why he runs the organization. Brian G and Mark Murphy are the epitome of Beta male. I doubt even watch my Packers this year…complete clown show.

rborden

Established Member
The Jets cost themselves a good QB when they were negotiating with Carr and told him they were in, unless Rodgers left Green Bay.
They should honestly go all in on Lamar Jackson and give him the contract he wants and give up two #1’s to the Ravens.

It would solve their QB issues for the next 10 years. He’s only 26. The Jets have never had a franchise QB.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They should honestly go all in on Lamar Jackson and give him the contract he wants and give up two #1’s to the Ravens.

It would solve their QB issues for the next 10 years. He’s only 26. The Jets have never had a franchise QB.

Jets don't like Lamar.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Patriots haven't really done anything to improve the team, especially offensively. I think BB will be on the hot seat if they have a terrible season, which I think they will.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I'm not happy about Dalton @ Panthers

but panthers will do panthers things

bird_dog0347

Established Member
I'm reading that the Cowboys will release Zeke today and I'm really hoping that is true! His contract is one of the best ever from the player perspective and the worst in a very long time for a franchise.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Lamar was offered a fair contract for someone of his style of play but turned it down because he wants Deshaun Watson money and terms. I wonder if Lamar should reconsider and think about hiring an agent.

And Rodgers' little Amazon wish list sounds like one of those OnlyFans sluts looking for free gifts.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Lamar was offered a fair contract for someone of his style of play but turned it down because he wants Deshaun Watson money and terms. I wonder if Lamar should reconsider and think about hiring an agent.

And Rodgers' little Amazon wish list sounds like one of those OnlyFans sluts looking for free gifts.

He's got his mom helping him... that always goes well

...or not

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Broncos guy here. I think my team made a couple decent moves so far. Then again I thought Russel Wilson was a good trade as well. Guess we will see! I can't believe Rogers didn't come over last season with Hackett but then decides to possibly go to the Jets... Doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread