2019 ram

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Yea I’m damn impressed with it so far. For a truck this thing drives dare I say smoother then the wife’s XC90 and hers has air suspension as well.

Yeah kiss my ass with that one lol. I want the truck you got badly. Those are the best looking trucks selling right now

tistan

Established Member
Oddly o was so adverse to it prior but now I think it’s one of the best aspects of the truck. Such a crisp ride and does a great job absorbing bumps.
I have air ride on my cayenne. I must be getting old, but I love comfort mode. Even without air ride the new ram is smooth.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I have air ride on my cayenne. I must be getting old, but I love comfort mode. Even without air ride the new ram is smooth.
Damn straight it is. My '05 Ram Daytona rode better than a '14 F-150 ecoboost that I took out on a test drive.
My'16 Ram Sport drives incredibly smooth.

My94GT

Established Member
My wife’s XC90 can be a bit stiff over bumps even in comfort mode sometimes. The ram seems to absorb bumps a little better. Outside of that they both drive amazing. I may not want another vehicle with out it moving forward.

I drove the ram with out the air suspension and that too was surprisingly smooth. I’m a happy camper so far, and I didn’t realize how much I’ve missed driving a truck in general till the past couple days. Not sure how I made it 4 years in a car after having nothing but trucks prior to daily drive.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Went and got myself one the other day. Traded in my '16 King Ranch for it. I absolutely love it so far. Dodge really stepped it up on this truck.

IMG_4645.jpg

IMG_4648.jpg

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I drove a ‘19 Laramie with the E-torque system and was impressed. Really the first start/stop tech I could live with and the added 2-3mpg in city and off idle torque were just bonuses. Still need to drive a new F150 on same day.
Ford guys on a Ford site liking the Ram, blasphemy!
-J

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I went and drove the 2019 Ram Longhorn because they are great looking and they have 0%. I have to say the interior design, switchgear, & fit and finish is Mercedes good. The ride was nice but nothing special and the Hemi was underwhelming but adequate. But I have to say I think my 2016 F-150 rides nicer & smoother, and is faster (3.5tt).
All this lead me to go look at the 2018 F-150 Platinum which I really liked but not enough to trade my '16. Maybe next year I can score a deal on a '19 Limited

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I went and drove the 2019 Ram Longhorn because they are great looking and they have 0%. I have to say the interior design, switchgear, & fit and finish is Mercedes good. The ride was nice but nothing special and the Hemi was underwhelming but adequate. But I have to say I think my 2016 F-150 rides nicer & smoother, and is faster (3.5tt).
All this lead me to go look at the 2018 F-150 Platinum which I really liked but not enough to trade my '16. Maybe next year I can score a deal on a '19 Limited
You may have been in "eco mode".
You need to hit the gear - button twice over 45 mph and then the + button to be in full Hemi power. Both -/+ gear buttons are on the steering wheel.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Serious question—in what trim levels on F150 can you get the massaging seats?
A friend has the top level limited with massaging seats and it’s something worth having; makes me miss my AMGs :(
-J

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A friend has the top level limited with massaging seats and it’s something worth having; makes me miss my AMGs :(
-J
King Ranch, Platinum and Limiteds.

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
-J

My '16 King Ranch had massaging seats and honestly I think my '19 Ram is more comfortable. Part of the reason I changed.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member

Did you drive one with the 3.21 or the 3.92s rear end? The 3.21 gears are underwhelming in city driving. Most trucks on the lots have it around me.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Did you drive one with the 3.21 or the 3.92s rear end? The 3.21 gears are underwhelming in city driving. Most trucks on the lots have it around me.
I had the 3.92's in my '05 truck and ordered them again in the 2016.

My94GT

Established Member
Went and got myself one the other day. Traded in my '16 King Ranch for it. I absolutely love it so far. Dodge really stepped it up on this truck.

View attachment 1540664

View attachment 1540665
Looks great!

I have a touch under 2k miles on mine so far and am loving it. All I need to do is order the mopar hard tri fold bed cover and electric running boards and I’ll be set.

Since we’ve gotten the truck the Volvo now just sits in the garage as the truck fits us and the baby seat with much more room to spare lol.

As far as driving I got one with the 3.92 gearing so acceleration feels great. The 16mpg sucks but my hour and a half drive is actually comfortable now so it’s worth it.

My father likes the truck so much that after driving it he went out and traded his 14 platinum F150 for a ram limited. He had drove the 18 platinum to compare but liked the ram better.

Also one small tid bit is I love the rotary shifter being out of the way vs a center shifter set up. Room for my coffee with out it being in the way of anything finally, and the wireless phone charger is great to have.

stang910

Established Member
Looks great!

I have a touch under 2k miles on mine so far and am loving it. All I need to do is order the mopar hard tri fold bed cover and electric running boards and I’ll be set.

Since we’ve gotten the truck the Volvo now just sits in the garage as the truck fits us and the baby seat with much more room to spare lol.

As far as driving I got one with the 3.92 gearing so acceleration feels great. The 16mpg sucks but my hour and a half drive is actually comfortable now so it’s worth it.

My father likes the truck so much that after driving it he went out and traded his 14 platinum F150 for a ram limited. He had drove the 18 platinum to compare but liked the ram better.

Also one small tid bit is I love the rotary shifter being out of the way vs a center shifter set up. Room for my coffee with out it being in the way of anything finally, and the wireless phone charger is great to have.
I see guys (F150 owners) complain about the rotary shifter all the time. Honestly it's the only way to have it. It frees up so much space in the console. I'm just gonna laugh when the F150's switch to the rotary shifter and all their owners talk about how great it is to have all that space freed up.

Users who are viewing this thread